2. Iced coffee is your best friend because you can have it EXACTLY how you want it. No milk, skim milk, with vanilla, or maybe with ice blended in. THERE ARE NO WRONG ANSWERS.
3. Seriously, it tastes amazing dressed up…
4. …or dressed down.
5. There are even some funky international ways of drinking iced coffee that you definitely should try.
Like maybe a latte macchiato freddo from Italy. It just SOUNDS fancy, right?
7. It’s literally the BEST way to start your day off on the right foot. Or should we say, the right sip!
9. Ordering a small iced coffee? HAHAHAHA nope.
10. You’re probably best off ordering a large, or in Starbucks speak, a “Venti.” Because the more friendship, the better.
11. Or if you’re REALLY feeling thirsty, order a Trenta. Seriously, why not spend more time (and more sipping) with your ice-cold buddy?
12. Also, iced coffee cools you off and will tingle your tongue, soothing your senses like only a true friend could!
15. Also, iced coffee is low-cal so you can enjoy as much as you want and still be the total babe that you are.
On its own, iced coffee has ZERO CALORIES, so feel free to add a little milk and sugar!
19. It’s also a ton of fun — and super easy — to make your own iced coffee at home.
Here’s a recipe for perfect iced coffee from The Food Network’s Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond!
20. And iced coffee can fit into your gluten-free, sugar-free, and vegan dietary needs!
Like maybe some vegan-friendly maple almond iced coffee? Recipe here.
21. Not to mention it can be a healthy choice for your body…
22. …and your mind!
Coffee consumption has been linked to lower levels of suicide, can lower stress levels and symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, and can boost overall happiness!
- French towns are continuing to enforce a ban on Muslim women wearing the burkini despite the country's highest administrative court ruling the ban illegal.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.