1. When she proved how insanely talented she was early on in her NYU days before she was Lady Gaga:
5. ...and most important of all, "Bad Romance."
Actually, let's just take a moment to watch the entire damn video. I mean, it's got more than 600 MILLIONS VIEWS on YouTube alone!!! CAN YOUR FAVES EVEN?!?
6. Or how about the time she teamed up with Queen Bey and dropped the sonic fire that was "Telephone"?
7. Actually, basically the ENTIRE Fame Monster era, for that matter.
8. Or maybe when she recruited the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills to star in her "G.U.Y." music video?
9. Then there's her EPIC VMAs performance of "Paparazzi" where she lit'rally DIED ON STAGE.
10. When she and Christina Aguilera buried the hatchet on The Voice and sang the ultimate diva rendition of "Do What U Want."
11. Lit'rally every time she goes on tour, because NOBODY gives a live performance like Gaga.
12. Basically every time she posts a picture of her cutie pie French bulldog, Asia.
13. When she posed for an INSTANTLY iconic backstage photo with a little fan of hers (AKA Miss Britney Spears!!!)
14. Or when she was straight chillin' with Adele.
15. And most important of all...when she balled out with the Queen of England.
16. The Meat Dress.
17. And when she wore this lavish Alexander McQueen creation, and brought four LGBT service members to the VMAs.
18. She also looked HELLA fierce on the carpet for this year's Vanity Fair Oscar Party. Like, gurl is serving LOOKS.
We. Are. Not. Worthy.
19. And it's not just about the music. How about the time she was the star of Versace's ad campaign?
20. Or maybe when she assembled with Donatella Versace herself, plus Vogue editrix Anna Wintour, to form the fashion world's version of The Plastics.
21. Let's not forget her sensational performance at the 52nd Grammys, complete with a "Poker Face" performance AND a duet with SIR. ELTON. JOHN.
22. Speaking of live performances, we can't forget her AMAs performance of "Bad Romance." Instant classic, TBH.
23. And for a tearjerker, check out her tribute to designer Alexander McQueen at the 2010 BRIT Awards.
24. That time she was the best friend ever and took a pole-dancing class for her girl's bachelorette party, complete with choreography to Khia's jam "My Neck, My Back."
25. We need to mention how she is SO good to her fans, like when she bought $1000 worth of pizza for Little Monsters waiting to buy her album.
26. Any time she and Taylor Kinney were the cutest couple ever...
27. ...ESPECIALLY when they got freezing-cold for a good cause at this year's Polar Bear Plunge in Chicago.
28. When she announced she is starring in American Horror Story: Hotel, confirming she's the ONLY person in the world capable of replacing Jessica Lange.
We're terrified and excited at the same time.