7. Or eat Lucky Charms (unless you’re prepared to pay Selfridges £7.49 to import them for you).
8. Enough time has passed for B*witched to announce a comeback.
9. Today’s 18-year-olds have never heard this sound.
10. Or this one.
11. Or even this.
15. And 10 years since David Beckham went through his headband phase.
17. Neil Buchanan from Art Attack is now 51 (and a singer in a heavy metal band).
Kevin Nixon/Metal Hammer Magazine via Getty Images
18. Ten years ago the Guardian homepage looked like this.
19. While 15 years ago, the Daily Mail website looked like THIS.
22. The Karate ‘Kid’ is 51.
Getty / Jon Kopaloff
YouTube / Getty
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱