7. Or eat Lucky Charms (unless you’re prepared to pay Selfridges £7.49 to import them for you).
8. Enough time has passed for B*witched to announce a comeback.
9. Today’s 18-year-olds have never heard this sound.
10. Or this one.
11. Or even this.
15. And 10 years since David Beckham went through his headband phase.
17. Neil Buchanan from Art Attack is now 51 (and a singer in a heavy metal band).
Kevin Nixon/Metal Hammer Magazine via Getty Images
18. Ten years ago the Guardian homepage looked like this.
19. While 15 years ago, the Daily Mail website looked like THIS.
22. The Karate ‘Kid’ is 51.
Getty / Jon Kopaloff
YouTube / Getty
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌