1. This was the line for Cronuts, the famous croissant-doughnut hybrid this morning:
The #cronut line from above in soho: this must end
2. Twitter had mixed reactions to the pandemonium:
@JulieSlavet @AndyBCampbell @HuffPostFood @DSWalber GUYS. is this the new tourist destination?!
Halfway around the world they fight 4 freedom. RT @AndyBCampbell: The #cronut line from above in soho: this must end
I MUST try one of these! Èc@AndyBCampbell: The #cronut line from above in soho: this must end Èd
5. But this is what we were all probably thinking:
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈