1. People are constantly subtweeting you
2. And they aren’t very nice about it
3. I mean they are REALLY not nice about it
4. Do you really want Marco Rubio subtweeting you?
5. Unfortunately, they aren’t even afraid to subtweet it and will tell you directly to your Twitter Face they feel about you
6. People blame you for ruining their vacations
7. You end up spending most of your day replying to numbskulls anyways, why continue this?
8. American Airlines has tweeted over 416,000 (!!!) times. My guess is that 415,000 of them are apologies
9. Delta even has an account dedicated to apologizing
10. It has become so insane that it sometimes talks to itself
11. How many times can you say sorry without meaning it?
12. What do you say to someone that trusted you with their things only to betray them?
14. Celebrities use the platform just be upset at you, YOU CAN’T WIN!
Bottom line: Delete your Twitter accounts, it’s just not worth it!
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰