2. There has been a huge demand for these so it makes sense that this has happened:
3. Their reasons to buy this drawing instead of a real cronut are actually quite compelling. Congrats to the person who actually picks this up and adds it to their art collection.
4. Here is a side-by-side comparison of a real cronut (left) vs. the drawing of a cronut (right).
5. As you can see by the uncanny similarities, this artist has a future in food art.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯