2. It took hours for Banksy to make his first sale, and it was only after he agreed to a 50% discount from the $60 list price.
3. He appears to have sold many more throughout the day.
4. People are tweeting about how the unknowing buyers have just stumbled upon small fortunes.
omfg the ppl who unknowingly bought these r rich now RT @samir: wow, banksy sold art in NYC yesterday and no-one knew http://t.co/AOqO6g3hKU
6. Perhaps that is why the salesman hugged every purchaser.
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉