4. If you think of it like it’s a nostalgic treat from your past, this is great!
5. Sometimes a disappointing amount of chocolate chips is just the universe’s way of looking out for you.
7. What’s important is that you’re open to multiple definitions of “breakfast of champions.”
9. See, now this is the breakfast of a go-getter. No need to share from this alleged “share pack.”
11. Don’t let the world get ya down, lil breakfast buddy. You’re doin’ alright.
12. This is an amazing breakfast because there appears to be somehow three halves of this tomato. THREE. HALVES!
14. The “simply” tells you that these are natural puffs, which means they are good for you.
16. Eating on-the-go just means you’re secure in yourself, pre-made sandwich.
18. See, they’re only lightly frosted, which means they’re trying to be better for you.
22. See, these cookies are on a plate, which makes them completely legitimate.
27. Great value? More like great start to your day, superstar!
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲
- And you can now see your Uber rating right in the app 🚙 👀