We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 44-pack of Crest 3D Whitestrips for a treatment promising removal of up to 14 years of natural teeth stains (AKA yummy stuff like coffee and wine).
2. An all natural activated charcoal powder to not only use in getting your pearly whites even pearlier, but can also be used in food or drinks to aid with digestion, using as a face mask, and treating wounds and bug bites.
3. An anti-plaque toothpaste that'll help get rid of (and further reduce) the yucky buildup, all in a fluoride-free formula.
4. A USB-connected light meant to quicken the effects of strips or gel, so time spent treating your smile is conducive to your need to constantly stay connected.
5. A whitening toothpaste and gel system to first give your mouth a deep, fresh clean and then to help those gorgeous ivories of yours shine brighter.
6. A 12-pack of activating rods that promise to bring out the white tones in your teeth, the same way they would in a professional setting.
7. An affordable activated charcoal for those who really wanna try out this whole teeth whitening thing, but don't wanna splurge on it.
8. An enamel strengthening toothpaste formulated to provide your mouth with an extra layer of protection from cavities and erosion from acids found in the things we eat and drink.
9. An activated charcoal can be used by those with super sensitive gums and if you can really only devote the two minutes used brushing your teeth to whitening them.
10. A two-pack of oral rinse that claims to reduce tartar buildup while being gentle even on the most sensitive of gums.
11. An activated charcoal toothpaste for those who wanna test out the famous activated charcoal trend, but could use a little help in the form of an easy-to-use toothpaste.
12. A whitening pen to buy if you're constantly on-the-go and looking for something simple to fit your hectic schedule.
13. A clay-based tooth powder — it may assist in re-mineralizing your pearly whites and boasts a pleasant taste, so you won't dread using it.
14. A 12-pack of white wipes for using immediately after consuming coffee, red wine, or another staining food or beverage you wanna reduce the appearance of pronto.
15. A four-pack of toothbrushes infused with activated charcoal to subtly whiten your teeth as you go about your typical brushing routine (or to use with your favorite activated charcoal from above, so you don't stain your white bristle brushes).
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.