31 Swimsuits You Can Get From Amazon That People Actually Swear By
My favorite szn is the one where I ditch my sweaters for swimsuits.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A crochet beauty to add some sweet but fire lace to your summer look — this bathing suit? Made for taking Insta photos.
3. A bandeau bikini for those looking for a reliable strapless option. Some reviewers mentioned the bottoms felt a little too revealing to wear in public, so you can always wear the bottoms in a private setting and pair the top with bottoms you feel more comfortable in while out and about!
4. A high-waisted halter bikini that'll give you the coverage of a one-piece, with all the benefits of wearing a two-piece — as in the bathroom struggle is AVOIDED.
5. A color-block one-piece so cute even those who typically prefer two-piece suits may wanna add this one to their lineup.
6. A strappy one-piece to trick people into thinking you're wearing something your personal stylist made for you by hand, rather than something you ordered from Amazon while wearing your jammies.
7. A tankini that'll look like a bikini inside of a tank, which is all very Inception, but we dig it, and you will, too.
8. A strappy bikini you're gonna want to strut your way through the sand wearing — heck yeah, you like long walks on the beach.
9. A tankini that looks more like an adorable sundress than a bathing suit and comes in the cutest array of patterns. Butterflies? Daisies? Tie-dye? Might as well add all of them to your cart!
10. A vintage-style suit to make you panic a little, because, like, how in the world are you gonna choose just ONE pattern to buy?!
11. A tankini featuring swim shorts for bottoms and a ruffled tank for a top so you can rock the ultimate comfy/cute swimsuit combo.
12. A tie-knot babe that you'll love so much, you might start ditching your normal clothes in favor of wearing a bathing suit 24/7.
13. A strappy high-waisted bikini to make people think you walked right off the runway at a bathing suit fashion show and right into the pool.
14. A swimdress tankini so you can spend the summer months flexing on everyone with your incredible sense of style.
15. A high-waisted bikini with a ruffled smock top that will easily become the most adorable swimsuit you've ever owned.
16. A striped one-piece to add to your collection immediately, because it's just a great number to have in your rotation.
17. A low-cut option that'll be simple enough to wear with a variety of cute hats, cover-ups, and sandals, but trendy enough to rock by itself and turn heads.
18. A bikini you may wanna buy for the criss-cross V-neck flounce top alone. Then factor in that the bottoms are high-waisted and ruched, and you got yourself a trendy new swimsuit!
19. A lace halter monokini to make all of your other bathing suits extremely jealous, because you're not gonna want to wear anything else once you buy this.
20. A peplum top and high-waisted bottom tankini set that'll make you want to spend every single second of the summer soaking up sun rays or splashing around in the water.
21. A high-waisted ruched bikini for getting in each color because it's not just what you want, it's what you truly need.
22. A strappy two-piece that'll have you channeling your inner Rihanna, because the second this baby arrives you'll be asking "where have you been all my life?"
24. A one-piece with mesh cut-outs that'll provide comfortable coverage, yet still make you feel sexy.
25. A high-cut/scoop neck bikini set you're gonna adore so much, you may move somewhere it's summer year-round just so you never have to part ways with this gem.
26. A one-piece that'll be the perfect option to wear on beach/pool days where you're in the mood to answer the question, "OMG, where did you get your swimsuit?" at least a million times.
27. A low-back one-piece to keep your boobs secured in the front, but get a little more risqué in the back.
29. A retro-style cutie that'll have you bringing out your inner '80s/'90s baby, even if you weren't born in those decades... we all have a little bit of it in us.
30. A stripe top tankini with swim shorts that may just become the most comfy bathing suit you'll ever own. Catch me showing up to Zoom meetings in a swimsuit from now on.
31. A vintage-style swimdress you'll want to add to cart immediately...that is if you're still here reading this and haven't already navigated to Amazon to purchase it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.