We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A high-low sweater for a simple, but wonderful addition to any wardrobe. You can pair this baby with your fav bottoms for an everyday look.
2. A striped knit that comes in a variety of cozy colors — it's the kind of sweater that makes you want to walk through some crunchy leaves and take some cute fall-themed pictures for your grid.
3. A cross front sweater, because sometimes you wanna show a little shoulder (especially on warmer fall days), and this is the perfect choice for that occasion.
4. A V-neck wrap option that'll make you feel equal parts glamorous and comfy. A win/win situation if you ask me.
6. And if you love the whole patches on sleeve thing, you'll wanna get this option with cat patches. It's just purr-fect.
7. A colorful striped cutie that may just become your new favorite top... like, EVER. Sorry to all of the other tops in your wardrobe, but not sorry.
8. A turtleneck knit featuring a V-neck to create a trendy choker top illusion. This is what I like to call magic.
9. A wool wrap cardigan that may just make you wonder why you haven't purchased your entire wardrobe from Etsy. Well, this incredible item is the perfect place to start.
10. An oversized sweater with a bit of a turtleneck you'll want to buy in every color and wear every.single.day. Don't worry, we support that.
11. A leopard-print choice you can choose to wear buttoned up as a sweater, or unbuttoned as a cardigan — either way it'll look fierce.
12. A ribbed open shoulder sweater that's a no-brainer "add to cart immediately" option. The only difficult decision you'll have to make is which color to buy it in. Hint: every color.
13. A marled sweater jacket perfect for pairing with your favorite pair of jeans for an adorably lovely lewk.
14. A leopard print wool sweater that'll make a marvelous addition to your growing sweater collection.
16. A cream-colored grid pattern pullover that'll make you look like you walked right off the runway at a high-end fashion show — even though you just walked from your bed to your desk for a Zoom meeting.
17. A warm, oversized option available in a variety of great colors. Once you do the hard work of picking out which color(s) you want, all you have to do is sit back, relax, wait for your sweater to arrive, and then sit back and relax more while wearing it, of course.
18. A button-front cardigan so you can always be sure you have a solid, high-quality cardigan available to wear whenever your outfit or the weather calls for one. Just here to help you stay prepared in the fashion world.
19. A buttoned cardigan for a lightweight choice you're never gonna want to take off. Unless of course it's to change into the same sweater in a different color.
20. A collared pullover that'll be great to wear whenever, but especially wonderful to add to your WFH wardrobe. Wear this baby, and your boss will never think to question if you're wearing pajama bottoms or not.
21. An open back sweater for an option that's truly business in the front and a very exciting party in the back.
22. An open-front draped cardigan that'll make for the perfect attire when you're in your room on a typical Tuesday night singing your heart out to "cardigan" by Taylor Swift, obviously.
23. A lightweight crewneck that's super basic and perfect for pairing with jeans, leggings, and skirts.
25. A pullover featuring a ruffle neck and ruffle sleeves, because let's be real, there's no such as too much ruffle. Don't let anyone try and tell you differently.
26. A cable knit turtleneck that just screams "pair me with a hot drink, a cozy candle, and a good book." Hey, the sweater said it, not me! You should definitely listen to the sweater.
27. A chunky cable knit featuring a turtleneck you'll find a photo of next time you go to look up the word "cozy" in the dictionary.
28. A cropped button-front cardigan you can choose to wear closed as a cropped sweater, or quickly throw over your outfit and wear open. We love a versatile option.
29. A batwing knit that absolutely no one will believe you purchased while scrolling through Amazon in your jammies. We won't tell if you don't tell. Promise.
30. A chunky striped sweater you're gonna want to buy immediately, because you can never go wrong with a striped moment in the fashion world.
31. A cropped sweater — just because the weather is getting chillier doesn't mean we have to say au revoir to crop tops.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.