27 Products That Work Seriously Well (And We Have The Proof)
These pictures are truly worth a thousand words.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
2. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
3. A foot file that'll leave your feet feeling even smoother than your pedicurist could make them feel — minus the tickle attack from the pumice stone.
5. A natural tub and tile cleaner that'll help dissolve soap scum, hard water stains, and mineral deposits from your shower/bath floors and walls with minimal effort required on your end. Plus, it's non-toxic, free of synthetic fragrances, and smells like eucalyptus.
6. An antiseptic spray to help treat pet skin infections caused by yeast, bacteria, ringworm, and pyoderma.
7. A watermark remover cloth that'll get rid of those annoying ringlet stains on your furniture — you warned your family to use a coaster but, of course, they didn't listen!
8. A mascara to give you lashes so dramatic, no one will believe you when you tell them you bought it for less than $5 on Amazon.
9. A wood polish and conditioner that'll help restore your wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your entire house re-done by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
10. A pumice cleaning stone to scratch away at those — TBH, pretty repulsive — toilet stains without leaving horrid scratch marks in the bowl.
11. Houseplant insect traps you can easily to pop into the soil of your houseplants. They work like magnets to catch little buggers who dare to mess with your plant babies.
12. Water bottle cleaning tablets for getting your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it. Not to mention the fact that you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
14. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveled at its abilities or gag.
15. Or a TubShroom that'll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn't go down the drain and clog it in the first place.
16. A grooming brush to make the task of removing tangled, dead hair off your floof super quick and easy, and a heck of a lot cheaper than constant visits to the groomer.
17. A stain and odor remover that'll be no match for messes and unpleasant smells left behind by fur babies. An immaculately clean carpet AND a wonderful snuggle buddy? Yes, you can have both!
18. A jewelry cleaning pen so you don't have to spend too much time or energy on giving your beloved treasures the shine they deserve.
19. A carpet spot remover spray to clean stains so fast and easy, Stanley Steemer is going to start plugging YOUR phone number in their catchy jingles.
20. Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patches – it'll be the easiest solution to pesky acne you've ever stumbled upon — just take a patch, put it over your pimple, and go about the rest of your day. Yup, it's THAT simple.
21. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo to clean those things you use to apply cosmetics to your precious FACE. Because makeup build-up is yucky, and we don't want you to have spend money on new brushes and sponges!
22. Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser to help you get a bunch of surfaces and objects in your home looking as good, if not better, than the day you purchased them.
23. And of course a pack of Bar Keepers Friend Classic Cleanser and Polish. This amazing stuff should be a cleaning staple in every home because there isn't anything it can't handle.
24. A rain glass treatment to repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
25. A hard-water stain remover for cleaning stubborn bathroom messes and restoring a multitude of your surfaces (ahem, like the shower door as seen below) to brand-new condition.
26. A wine stain remover so you can sit back, relax, and ENJOY your red wine without having any fear whatsoever about what might happen if a spill occurs.
27. Debrox earwax removal drops that may not technically give you "before and after" photos — unless you can finagle a camera into your ears — but just look at the wax in the photo below. All of THAT. That'll make you sigh with relief FOR SURE.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.