We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pre-seasoned nonstick skillet for preparing all meals – eggs, chicken, vegetables, you name it, you can cook it up in here.
2. A food storage container set that'll preserve the life of your precious produce, or any other foods you plan on saving longer.
3. A pack of slow cooker liners to make cleaning up something you can do in less time than it took the ingredients to simmer.
4. A sous vide for achieving restaurant-quality food without having to leave the house.
5. An apple slicer/corer that'll make achieving perfect apple slices a mindless task: the hardest thing you have to decide = peanut butter or nah?
6. A pan rack to prevent cluttering those noisey guys in the cabinets. You'll have such an easier time finding them.
7. A pirate bottle opener so opening a bottle of Merlot becomes easy and not hARRd.
8. A food chopper for those times when cutting up hard and pesky veggies is the one thing preventing you from making dinner, aka, most nights if you're like me.
9. A popcorn maker that'll double as both a popper and a snack bowl, because multi-tasking is cool.
10. A colander to clip onto the pot, so all the yummy pasta ends up in a bowl and not the sink drain.
11. A tumbler you can fill with your favorite hot or cold drinks to ensure they stay the temperature you want them at.
12. A knife set that is truly great —don't let the pretty rainbow colors fool you, these bad boys can cut anything.
13. A whiskey wedge — it wants to provide a more enjoyable whiskey-drinking experience by preventing ice from watering down your cocktail too quickly.
14. A microwave omelette cooker that'll allow you to easily put eggs and fillings of choice in the microwave for an instant and delicious breakfast.
15. A pair of scissors for cutting fresh herbs and keeping them in a usable, clean condition.
16. A cake decorating kit for impressing friends and family with your amazing bakery-quality treats.
17. A cold brew coffee system so you can whip up a delicious cup of caffeinated goodness without handing all your time and money over to Starbucks.
18. A drainer rack for stowing away wet dishes and cups to dry quickly without taking up too much room on the counter.
19. A microwave rice cooker that'll make your favorite type of rice a quick button press away.
20. A note pad for planning out your weekly meal schedule and shopping list so you don't spend money at the grocery store on things you don't need.
21. A pair of bear oven mitts to make taking hot pans out of the oven a burn-free and more fun experience.
22. A pasta strainer to get water out of the pot while keeping pasta in... and can do so pretty whale.
23. A personalized mug to gift the loved one who may physically live in a different state, but is always in your heart. Warning: crying will definitely ensue.
24. A funnel for measuring and pouring liquid ingredients in a neat AF way, because cleaning spills sucks.
25. A cauliflower stalk chopper so you can, you know, actually enjoy and eat your cauliflower, probably the reason you bought that thing.
26. A set of eye design food picks to practically bring foods to life – especially good with picky kid school lunches.
27. A pot clip for holding your cooking tool in place when you're not actively using it, because chances are you don't want to watch it fall into the pot of whatever yummy dish is cooking.
28. A tumbler featuring rubber bands for challenging yourself to get your daily water intake in, it's so so SO important!
29. A batter mixer with a blenderball so you can easily shake, not stir all batter ingredients, and therefore get to cooking faster.
30. A dip clip for holding salsa, ranch, guac, etc., this way you're able to dip your snack and not drench it.
31. A unicorn wine holder that'll have a grand ole' time "drinking" your favorite wine, but don't worry, the bottle will be full when you go to open it.
32. A volcano microwave cleaner to do the opposite of spewing lava all over your microwave, by making for easier residue cleanup.
33. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets so you can keep the apparatus cleaning your dirty dishes, clean too.
34. An electric kettle that looks as pretty as it is useful. If you're an avid tea drinker, this baby might just become your new favorite tool.
35. An under-cabinet hook for easily storing the fruit Gwen Stefani taught everyone how to spell.
36. A two-in-one whisk bound to become your new favorite kitchen product. Seriously this thing is incredible.
37. A 42-piece set of food storage containers so basically, you shouldn't have any shortage of food storage containers until at least, like, 2020.
38. A cutlery brush for easily scrubbing knives, spoons, forks, and more to shiny, new condition.
HAPPY COOKING/BAKING WITH ALL YOUR NEW KITCHEN TOYS!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.