35 Products That'll Make Your Kitchen Look So Organized, You Won't Even Recognize It
Not a want, but a literal NEED.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An over-the-cabinet bag holder for an easy spot to put your shopping bags when you come back from the store, rather than leaving them strewn across the counters... or worse... ending up in the garbage, never to be used again.
3. A coffee pod carousel for a chic AF method of organizing your favorite coffee/tea/hot chocolate, etc. drinks.
4. Or if you're kitchen is super duper tight on space, a drawer you can place your coffee maker on top of, and then fill the drawers with your pods, sweeteners, and creamer.
5. And if you're more of a tea drinker, then this organizer for a perfect way to store over 100 tea bags in a neat and clean fashion... and that's the tea on that.
6. A front sink tray so you can keep your sponges, scrubbers, and brushes out of the sink, because, TBH, they don't really belong living at the bottom of it.
8. A container lid organizer to prevent you from having to search your kitchen high and low for the lid that matches the size of the container you're using. Not that I know from personal experience or anything what this struggle is like...
9. A bakeware pan rack that'll make going to grab the cookie sheet or muffin tin, or whatever it is you may need, a lot less hectic than having to go through the pile and lift up every item until you get the right one.
10. A can organizer so the next time you just want a dang bowl of soup for dinner, you don't have to sift through the cans of vegetables, sauce, and beans first just to find what you want.
11. A cabinet Lazy Susan to utilize for spices, condiments, or even things like vitamins and medication, so when you need to find one of those things, you can just give this a little spin, and voila!
12. A cereal dispenser that'll not only help de-clutter your pantry a bit, but will also look really cool on display in your kitchen, not to mention, make breakfast time way more fun.
13. A storage cabinet you can hang behind your door so you efficiently use every open space in your home.
14. A hanging basket that'll make an additional storage spot for things like plastic wrap and bags, but can also be used as a mini waste basket!
15. A multi-colored container set you can easily stack and stow away when not using — they come in a variety of sizes to fit you and your family's needs.
16. A rolling cart ideal for those who live with roommates in a small space and want a good spot to store things like condiments, sauces, and snacks. You can also use it as a bar cart for storing bottles of wine, beer, and liquor.
18. A three-tier hanging basket that'll seriously upgrade how you store fruit, while making your kitchen look incredibly trendy.
19. A pan rack you are definitely gonna thank yourself for buying on those nights you get home from work exhausted, and need to make dinner, and the last thing you feel like doing is wrestling your way through your cabinets just to find the right size.
20. A wall mount to use as an easy way to hold your tools like brooms, mops, and more, rather than just putting them in the corner against the wall and hoping they don't fall down.
21. A mug tree for those who can obviously tell there is no cooler or better way to show off your awesome mug collection than with this baby. Plus, it frees up some cabinet space!
22. A pull-down spice rack so the next time your recipe calls for a pinch of a spice you usually never use, you can find the spice in a pinch.
23. Or a pack of spice magnets to make a pretty spectacle of your seasonings — keeping your spices hidden away in the pantry is so yesterday, just put them out on display!
24. And there's the spice gripper strips — another fun way to put your spices on display, while leaving more room in your pantry for other things.
25. A pack of storage bins for keeping the contents of your fridge and freezer more organized and easier to find. Every time you clean the inside, you promise to stay more organized next time around, and it just never happens. Not this time!
26. A two-tier shelf to add some sleek decor into your living space WHILE serving as a cute spot to store kitchen items. We love a multi-purpose product!
27. A wall-mount pot rack because your pretty cookware deserves to live a life beyond just being trapped in the cabinets.
28. A bamboo wine rack for a fun and neat way of putting your fave bottles of vino on display. Now, just invite a few friends over, buy some cheese, and work on making your way through each of them!
29. A lid organizer to get if you're someone who knows the only thing worse than struggling to find a specific pot or pan is trying to grab the right lid. Ugh, it's the WORST.
30. A bottle organizer that'll provide a nice little area to keep you and your fam's drinking vessels when they're not being used.
31. A cutlery organizer for opening your drawer to a collection of forks, knives, spoons, and other utensils organized in a civilized manner.
32. A wrap organizer to hold your boxes of plastic baggies, wax paper, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, slow cooker liners, and more!
33. A paper towel holder/shelf so you can store things like spices or some cleaning supplies, and hang your paper towel roll in order to free up counter space.
34. A towel bar that will give you an actual place to hang your dish towels, rather than just leaving them strewn across your kitchen surfaces.
35. A magnetic knife strip for anyone who just doesn't have the counter room for a knife block, or the drawer space for storing away their knives. And anyway, this thing does look super decorative, don't you agree?
Make your life even tidier. Check out some of the best home organization products on Amazon, the best all-natural cleaning products for your home, the best bathroom cleaning products, organization products perfect for neat freaks, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.