23 Things For People Who Love Food *And* Disney
What do food and Disney have in common? They're both magical.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A personalized cutting board that may leave you second-guessing if you're tearing up from cutting onions or just filled with joy over this wonderful product.
3. Sandwich cutters for making Mickey-shaped sandwiches, cookies, and other treats, because everything is bound to taste significantly better when it's shaped like everyone's favorite mouse.
4. A Mickey popcorn maker so you can enjoy your favorite Disney movies with the ultimate movie-watching snack.
5. Or, this super cute Pizza Planet/The Claw-themed popcorn maker, perfect for making a snack to accompany your next Toy Story marathon.
6. A Pyrex personalized casserole dish, so the only thing more fun than digging into your homemade Animal Kingdom baked mac 'n' cheese, will be seeing the etching once you get to the bottom.
7. A princess cookbook for whipping up easy-to-follow meals and snacks so you can feel like you're dining in your very own enchanted castle.
9. Or for a simpler version of the sweet Disney classic, get a nice cream maker — all you need to do is add the frozen fruit of your choice and enjoy a yummy frozen fruit purée treat! Hint: use frozen pineapple for a Dole Whip-like dessert!
10. Frozen 2 spatulas that'll make baking yummy treats, flipping pancakes, and cooking so much more fun and exciting. My apologies to your other spatulas, you may never wanna use those again after getting these babies.
11. A wine charm to add a pop of cuteness to the stem of your wineglass. If you get one for each of the wine-drinkers you live with, it'll make it easier for everyone to remember which glass is theirs when you drink together.
12. And because no good wine-drinking session is complete without cheese, this Ratatouille cheese board is the perfect way to serve up some cheesy goodness.
13. A light saber blender so you can ensure the force is always with you whenever you're blending smoothies and milkshakes, making sauces, or brewing a whipped coffee.
14. A Pixar-themed slow cooker for the cutest way to cook delish meals for the whole fam. Just put your ingredients into it in the morning, let it simmer throughout the day, and voila, dinner is ready and served at night!
15. Sugar cookies decorated as princess dresses — if the Disney princesses wore dresses made out of cookies, they probably wouldn't even need a Prince Charming. Cinderella could've stayed at home just chilling with her cookie dress instead of losing her glass slipper, TBH.
16. A two-slice toaster so you can enjoy breakfast imprinted with everyone's favorite mouse pal. How did I ever just eat normal toast leading up to finding this?
17. A kitchen towel that'll inevitably get the catchy, feel-good song from the Carousel of Progress stuck in your head.
18. A Minnie Mouse cupcake maker – it comes with a bow-shaped chocolate mold, so you bake and decorate fun treats whenever you feel like it!
19. An Olaf waffle maker, because sometimes you wanna build a snowman, and other times you wanna build a waffle, and now you can do both! (As long as it's snowing outside, that is.)
20. A mug and warmer set that'll allow you to sip your morning coffee out of the cutest mug you ever did see. And even if you spend more time marveling at how great it is than drinking, you can just heat it up easily.
22. And of course, if you're use a mug warmer or a K-cup holder, you should also make sure you have a single serve Mickey coffee maker on-hand, so you can brew your favorite cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate super quick!
23. A Lilo & Stitch kitchen set, so you can equip your kitchen with the cutest oven mitt, potholder, and dish towel EVER.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.