FitFlop Is Having An Up To 60% Off Sale And It's Going To Make Your Feet And Your Wallet Very Happy
Calling everyone who enjoys saving money *and* wearing comfy shoes.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. Elastic slip-on sneakers that'll feel SO comfortable — they're stretchy, breathable, and cushiony.
4. Basket-weave canvas sneakers to combine everything you love about espadrilles and tennis sneakers into one stylish shoe.
5. Sandals with croc-print leather buckles that *also* boast pretty micro-studs and feel plush — so, yes, your feet can feel BOTH happy and cute!
6. Pink suede sneakers you'll love if you're into the whole chunky sneaker trend, but want something that's better suited for daily wear.
7. Lace-up suede back-strap sandals for some nautical-inspired footwear you may never wanna take off.
8. Boat-style shoes so you can channel ~summer days spent on the water vibes~ even when it's not summertime.
9. Leather sandals featuring a cute little toe loop, curvy scalloped edges, and shiny studded embellishments so you can always rock a fabulous pair of sandals.
10. Micro-studded loafers for those who know the only thing better than a wonderful pair of loafers are ones that are decorated with STUDS.
11. Translucent sneakers made with a contoured footbed for the most slick, futuristic, colorful sneakers you'll ever own... like ever.
12. Strappy toe-loop mirror-like sandals you may not be able to see your reflection in, but if you look down you'll be reminded of your excellent taste in footwear.
13. Glitzy slip-on sneakers you can throw on before heading out to run errands while channeling your inner diva!
14. Leather toe-cap ballet flats for an adorable pair of flats that'll look good whether you're dressing up or down.
15. Back-strap sandals featuring a flower embellishment that'll truly make your shoe-loving heart blossom.
16. Leather loafers adorned with under-the-sea jewels for a unique pair of shoes. Rumor has it, these shoes right here are the real reason Ariel wanted to be part of this world.
18. And if you love the sandals above, but aren't a fan of back-straps, you can get them as slides! Like I said — walking.on.CLOUDS.
19. Metallic striped espadrilles for a lovely pair of beach-inspired shoes that'll have you apologizing to all of the other shoes you own once you inevitably forget they exist. Sorry, not sorry!
20. Snake-print loafers so you can feel as if you're walking around in high-end designer shoes at a double digit price tag.
21. Chunky zip ankle boots for the perfect summer-to-fall transitional shoes, because suddenly, the thought of wearing these on a September day while sipping a pumpkin coffee beverage seems like pure bliss.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.