1. A bedside caddy to eliminate the need to physically get out of bed to retrieve that magazine you really want to read (or the remote when you want to change the channel).
2. A flower nightlight, making the concept of a nightlight and being scared of the dark a lot cooler.
3. A peel-and-stick organizer for those who like doing their makeup in their bedroom, but don't want to take up valuable space.
4. A plush throw blanket to cuddle up in (in the coziest possible way).
5. An eye mask that's too good to pass up buying. I mean, come on.
6. A sleeping emoji pillow for anyone who's millenial AF and love to sleep. It will look hella cute in your room.
7. Some curtains to add a beautiful little touch to your room. You'll look fancy schmancy.
8. A box sign with a message that will resonate with everyone.
9. A pyramid-shaped digital alarm clock to make boring ol' alarm clocks a thing of the past.
10. String lights to help achieve that Tumblr-esque bedroom we know you've always wanted.
11. A collage picture frame because who doesn't like having some pictures of their friends, family, etc., hanging in their room? This makes them look even better.
12. Bed skirt pins. If you have a bed skirt, or want a bed skirt, these are a must for keeping said bed skirt in place.
13. Butterfly wall stickers (if you're a nature-lover who wishes they can take their love of the outdoors, indoors).
14. A rug to add a pop of color and create a barrier for your feet from cold hardwood floors.
15. A sequined throw pillow case. Who doesn't want to make their bedroom a little more glamorous with something shiny?
16. Animal light switch stickers that are just so damn adorable, even the toughest of the tough can find a soft spot in their heart for these cuties.
17. A fan. Simple, I know, but on days or nights where you just feel too hot to function in your own bedroom, this will go a long way.
18. Ear plugs for anyone who lives with other people. Tune them the fuck out when you want to catch some Z's.
19. A children's cloud night light that you don't need to be a kid (or afraid of the dark) to treat yourself to.
20. And some floating wall shelves for decorating your room ~exactly~ the way you want.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.