We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An antiseptic spray to help treat skin infections caused by yeast, bacteria, ringworm, and pyoderma.
2. A stain and odor remover that'll be no match for messes and unpleasant smells left behind by fur babies. An immaculately clean carpet AND a wonderful snuggle buddy? Yes, you can have both!
3. A cleaning magnet to help clear away algae fogging up the fish tank. Now you can really see and marvel at all of your beautiful fishies as they majestically swim about.
4. A wood polish and conditioner for anyone who has a pet that decided it would be a fun idea to utilize wooden furniture as a scratch post. Have no fear, because restoring your wooden furniture to pre-pet scratching days is here.
6. A SpotBot hands-free stain cleaner, so scrubbing up pet messes can now be a thing of the past. All you have to do is press the button, sit back, and relax.
7. Eye wash pads to gently clean and soothe irritated eyes. 🎶They can see clearly now the crust is gone. 🎶
8. A pet hair-removal broom and squeegee that'll help you get rid of the furry mess your fluffy friend leaves behind. It might not be visible to the naked eye, but you just KNOW it's living in your carpet...and TBH...it's quite gross.
9. A shaver clipper set to make clipping their fur easy peazy lemon squeezy. All you have to do now is take pictures of how fabulous they look and show everyone.
10. A pet pro vacuum that can be used on both hard wood floors and carpet to effectively clean stains and eliminate odors. Just look at the magical pictures below.
11. A dental health powder you simply sprinkle onto your pup's food as if you're a magical fairy magically giving them the mystical gift of clean teeth and fresh breath.
Promising review: "I began to use this product on my Doberman at about 1 year. He is now 4 years old, and the vet says his teeth and gums are amazing. I have never done any dental work with him and do not brush his teeth. He has fresh breath and no tooth decay or gum issues. I absolutely credit Perio Support for his healthy mouth and will always use it on my dogs." —HappytoGrill
Get it from Amazon for $20.
12. A cat dander spray infused with oat flour and aloe vera to condition your kitty's dry skin and help reduce flaking.
13. A pet hair roller because everything about our little friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair get on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
14. Nose drops to help provide some sweet relief to your cat's runny nose, sneezing, congestion, and sinuses.
15. An all-natural healing balm that'll help treat an array of skin problems like hot spots, bug bites, cuts, rashes, abrasions, burns, surgical wounds, and dry/itchy skin!
Promising review: "I got my puppy a couple months ago, and he was having some serious skin issues. At first we were trying everything on top of multiple vet visits to see why he was rashing out and scratching insanely (turns out he had a food allergy). With a combo of switching his food AND rubbing NDC’s Organic Skin Soother, he’s back to his normal self. The skin soother was easy to apply, and I could tell it helped relieve my pup. It also has a nice scent to it! I saw great results after three to four weeks." —Robert Castillo
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in three sizes).
16. A bird cage cleaner and deodorizer to quickly get rid of bird droppings, and give their cage a fresh scent, all without the yucky residue other cage cleaners may leave behind.
17. A citrus-scented urine remover, because in a perfect world, our pets would do their business where we trained them to, but sometimes accidents happen. Now you can clean it away fuss-free, and enjoy a fresh scent, too!
18. A nail grinding tool for a seamless way to trim your pup's nails. They'll be happy no clippers are involved, and you'll be happy when they don't scratch you.
19. A pet hair-eraser vacuum so you can take care of what is the only slightly negative thing about having a furry animal in your house — the HAIR. Everything else is great, though. We stan pets; go adopt a pet.
20. A pet ear cleanser for a painless and easy way to treat your fluffer's dirty ears so they 1) don't suffer from infections down the line, and 2) can REALLY hear all the compliments you want to give them.
21. A medicated shampoo that'll help fight off any parasitic skin infection your poor friend might be dealing with.
Promising review: "Naturally, because of the ingredients, it has a strong smell. However, it does seem to leave my dog's skin feeling dry and provides good relief for her poor, itchy skin. My dog, Molly, is a 9-pound mini dachshund whose little chest makes contact with the grass all the time, so her skin gets itchy and irritated. I’ve been bathing her regularly with this shampoo, and it is giving her some relief. No more greasy, flaky skin. Her skin and fur are now dry and soft." —Climbyourarms
Get it from Amazon for $8.95.