31 Things From Target That’ll Keep The Whole Family Entertained Indoors
Break up the boring winter with a new board game (without the board), a fun recipe, or upgrade your movie nights with the latest tech.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A projector to turn any wall, indoors or out, into the best screen for amazing movies or football games that are sure to impress family and friends.
2. A classic game with a twist, Pictionary Air – it combines charades and drawing in AR for a fun (slightly ridiculous) game night. Although it's really tough to draw in the air without seeing your own drawing, that's part of the fun!
3. A super-adorable mini waffle maker that'll brighten up breakfast (or any meal). It's loved by over 1,700 reviewers!
4. A simple and fun game for all ages, Rummikub – it's a numbers game even for those terrible at math (that would be me). Our grandparents taught us how to play and now it comes out at every family event!
5. A KitchenAid stand mixer you'll find a new use for every day. You can seriously up your banana bread game or shred cooked chicken in an instant — this can do it all.
6. And a pasta roller attachment for the KitchenAid mixer. Trust me — flour and eggs combined into homemade pasta tastes SO much better than the restaurant, because it's made with love.
7. A coffee table with a lift top and caster wheels you and your family can play endless board games on or move aside for an intense game of charades.
8. A Pop It toy for kids to keep hands busy with the joy of popping Bubble Wrap — and it never ends! A perfect toy to take on the go, too, since there are no little pieces to get lost.
9. A metallic bar cart with glass shelves and wine holders, because every home needs a spot for at-home happy hours.
10. The What Do You Meme? family game that'll keep everyone laughing. Take your favorite memes and match them with the funniest caption to win!
12. An electric fireplace TV stand with storage cabinets. This heater will make your next family movie night extra cozy, guaranteed.
13. A Jumanji board game to play the game right out of the movie — but we promise this one won't send you to the jungle for 30 years or tear down your house with stampedes and floods.
14. A detailed coloring book featuring your favorite cities from across the world, so you and your kiddos can travel without even leaving your couch.
15. A Family Feud board game to unleash your family's inner Steve Harvey. Keep guessing the most popular survey responses to win!
16. A giant piano dance mat to keep kids dancing and making their own music for hours — and adults might not be able to resist a try!
17. A 50" smart-TV with 4K Crystal Display to make every image as sharp and clear as possible. Featuring, of course, all the streaming services that your family couldn't live without.
18. A party game everyone loves — Mario Party Superstars for Nintendo Switch. Race to get the most stars (and sabotage your opponents) with tons of exciting mini games for hours of friendly competition.
19. A pair of wireless headphones you or your kiddos can use to listen to crystal-clear movies, play video games, jam out to music, or chat on Zoom calls without being stuck on wires.
20. A sleek, water-resistant Bluetooth speaker that you can take anywhere in or out of the house, so you can listen to your true crime podcasts without skipping a beat. (Just me?)
23. An Amazon Echo Dot with clock display to answer all your burning questions, control your smartdevices, and play your music or podcasts anywhere you want!
24. A Ring video doorbell that connects to your smartphone so you can always keep an eye on your visitors and delivery boxes. We know, it's like every box is a little present you bought for yourself!
25. A vintage-inspired Crosley turntable so you can start collecting records. Even better, this also includes Bluetooth to connect and play music from your smartphone or other devices.
26. An Osmo Creative Starter Kit that interacts with iPad apps for educational STEM games to keep minds sharp and entertained. It'll even take their drawings and bring them to life onscreen!
27. A Disney Codenames game that's a simple enough concept for everyone to understand, but with endless possibilities that you'll all love.
28. An Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa voice remote because nothing stands between you and bingeing Great British Bake Off all weekend long.
29. An Oculus Quest VR headset for the whole family to enjoy escaping into other realities without having to leave home.
30. A drawing and guessing Telestrations game – it combines the classic telephone game with your art skills, turning a simple prompt into something hilarious. Even if you're terrible at drawing, that's part of what makes it so fun!
31. And a slim but powerful sound bar for a room-filling, true-stereo experience perfect for movies, music, and gaming. Connect your phone or smartdevice with Bluetooth to bring your favorite podcast to life.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.