31 Practical Things From Target That May Be Cheap, But Will Always Be Useful
A plush bathrobe, a backrest pillow, and more items that will change your life without hurting your wallet.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of three reusable storage containers so you can keep your leftovers fresh. These dishwasher-safe silicone baggies can also go in the microwave or freezer, and are a great, eco-friendly way to enjoy snacks on the go.
2. A stick vacuum that can be used on low pile carpets, area rugs, and hard floors. This lightweight appliance, which converts to a handheld vacuum, can also be used on furniture and even has a designated pet hair pick-up tool.
3. A two-slice toaster with a clear-view window so you can peek inside and make perfect toast every time. This kitchen staple boasts extra-wide slots for bagels and specialty bread, as well as one-touch defrost, reheat, and bagel functions.
4. A small ceramic table lamp that’ll brighten up your space in an instant. The base of the lamp features an intricate blue and white abstract pattern that adds a contemporary touch.
5. A stainless-steel vacuum water bottle with double-wall insulation that’ll keep your cold drinks cold and your hot drinks hot all day long. Reviewers love the chic ombre look, too.
6. A box of calming dryer sheets that will transform your laundry with the soothing scent of lavender and vanilla bean. Toss one of these in with each load of laundry to help your clothes smell fresh and stay static-free.
7. A single-serve K-Cup coffee maker because caffeine is likely an integral part of your day. This coffee maker brews a cup of joe in 30 seconds and works with both K-Cups and coffee grounds.
8. A three-quart Crock-Pot that features high, low, and warm heat settings for ample cooking flexibility. This dishwasher-safe slow cooker is perfect for making small meals (for up to three people) or dips.
10. A double-walled wine tumbler that’ll keep your wine or cocktails the perfect temperature while you sip in style. The vacuum-insulated tumbler also includes a lid to prevent spills.
11. A sleek refrigerator turntable so you can keep your fridge organized and ensure that all of your favorite foods are easily accessible.
12. A plush backrest pillow that’ll keep you comfortable while you’re working or studying from home. New moms say this pillow is also a must-have for late-night nursing sessions.
13. A 10-liter stainless-steel trash can because you need somewhere to put your garbage and it might as well be stylish. Reviewers love that this rounded trash can has a step lever for hands-free use, and doesn't show dirt or fingerprints.
14. A professional-style hair dryer that’ll have your locks looking like you just walked out of the salon. This hair dryer reduces drying time by up to 50 percent and lasts up to three times longer than typical dryers. It also has three heat and two speed settings.
15. A new pair of adult face masks because we’ll still need to wear them and protect ourselves and each other for the foreseeable future. Reviewers love that these masks are breathable and machine-washable. They also feature a pocket so you can insert a filter.
16. A stylish sherpa blanket that’s cozy enough to keep you warm, yet light enough so you won’t get overheated while you nap or sleep. Toss this machine-washable blanket on the back of your couch for a comforting touch, or display it on the foot of your bed for a pop of color.
17. A set of five mixing bowls with lids so you can prep and store your food with ease. The bowls nest inside one another so as not to take up too much space and they're also dishwasher- and microwave-safe.
18. A 20-piece silverware set so you can stop eating with mismatched takeout utensils. This dishwasher-safe set has dinner knives, dinner spoons, teaspoons, dinner forks and salad/dessert forks for four people.
19. A cotton sheet set because sometimes your bedroom needs a revamp that won’t break the bank. The set includes a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, and one pillowcase.
20. A wireless charging pad that’ll charge up to two devices at a time. A nonslip grip ensures your devices stay in place, and this puppy can even charge through most lightweight cases. It’s compatible with both iOS and Android.
21. A set of six days of the week socks so your feet will never be cold and you'll always know what day it is.
22. A waffle jacquard cotton bath towel set that’ll basically transform your bathroom into a luxe day spa. All of the towels are equipped with an antimicrobial odor protection treatment that provides built-in freshness protection and keeps linen newer for longer.
23. A bottle of all-purpose surface spray so you can clean your home from top to bottom. This spray is non-toxic, biodegradable, naturally derived, and fragranced with a refreshing grapefruit scent that’s perfect for springtime.
24. A sleek full-length mirror with metal accents that’ll add some glam to your space. The mirror, which is perfect for all of your #OOTD pics, slides right over a door and requires no assembly.
25. A Megababe deodorant stick so you can smell fresh all day long even as temperatures start to rise. This deodorant, which boasts a shower fresh scent, is aluminium-free, goes on smooth, and is clear so it won't leave any white residue on your clothing.
26. An Amazon Fire TV Stick with 4K ultra HD streaming that’ll allow you to watch your favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV+, HBO Max, and more. The device also comes with a free one-year subscription to Food Network Kitchen.
27. A mist hand sanitizer to keep you clean and germ-free without drying out or aggravating your skin. Each bottle contains more than 500 spritzes, but it's still small enough to hook onto your bag or keys. It’s also TSA-approved.
28. A 12-piece nonstick cookware set ready to (basically) transform you into a chef. Reviewers love that this set is durable, yet dishwasher-safe.
29. A “hello” doormat that’ll welcome you home and also give you a spot to clean off your shoes before going inside.
30. A bottle of moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated as the seasons change and beyond. The scent-free formula is lightweight and suitable for use on your face, hands, and entire body.
31. A plush bathrobe you can layer over pajamas or loungewear on those lazy days at home. Reviewers love that this robe has pockets as well as inner ties (in addition to an external sash) for a secure fit.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.