1. Talk to your favorite fictional characters.
2. Take a boozy bath.
3. Read a book in total silence.
4. Try traveling alone.
5. Just sit quietly with nothing — not even your phone or a book — to keep you company.
6. Take yourself on a date and enjoy not having to make conversation.
7. Watch bad horror films on Netflix.
8. Play video games until further notice.
9. Put your phone on airplane mode, download a podcast, and wander.
10. Hole up in your favorite coffee shop.
11. Do some sewing while watching TV.
12. Get all dressed up and enjoy having nowhere to go.
13. Be your own therapist.
14. Do whatever you're embarrassed to do when other people are around.
15. Masturbate, obviously.
16. Blast showtunes and sing along with the character of your choice.
17. Watch a movie you've never seen before.
18. Plan and strategize for the future.
19. Dance through every inch of your house (to Zayn).
20. Netflix and meditate.
21. Work on the novel you don't intend to publish.
22. Bake for other people.
23. Try something new, or a thing you haven't done in a while.
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.