There's a common misconception that eating healthy food is time consuming. And that it makes you sad.
We're here to dispel that myth. And to offer 19 delicious, great-for-you meals that you don't need a ton of time or inaccessible ingredients to make.
1. Fried Egg With Smashed Avocado on a Pita
2. Homemade Sushi
3. Quick and Easy Veggie Pizza
4. Quinoa Burrito Bowls
5. Nita's Breakfast Muffin
6. Egg White Scramble With Spinach, Mushrooms, and Tomatoes With Toast and Avocado
7. Everything-But-The-Kitchen-Sink Tuna Salad
8. Skinny Shrimp Tacos
9. "Balance Me" Smoothie Bowl
10. Wild Salmon With Butternut Squash, Potatoes, Peppers, and Onions
11. Curry Coconut Chickpeas
12. Kale, Garlic, and Caramelized Onion Paninis
13. Whipped Banana Oatmeal
14. Sautéed Veggies With Lentils Topped With an Egg
15. Cacao Oats With Almond Butter and Cinnamon
16. Four-Ingredient Quinoa Salad
17. Organic Grass-Fed Beef With Baby Broccoli and Yams
18. Grilled Salmon With Dill, Greens, and a Fresh Spelt Tortilla
19. Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Chia Pudding
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.