1. A Boppy pillow that supports your baby and keeps them from wiggling around.
6. Medela lanolin that helps soothe sore nipples (just be careful because it can leave oil marks on clothing).
7. Lansinoh reuseable Therapearl pads that provide hot or cold therapy to help relieve engorgement or plugged ducts.
8. Rumina's Classic Nursing Bra that allows for hands free pumping.
"There is nothing more annoying than having to remove your bra and put on a special one for pumping (ie., the strapless ones), especially if you're back at work and rushing (always!). This one you can wear all day long! Plus it's super comfy." —Tessa Gould, BuzzFeed staff IRL
9. The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding that can be read during pregnancy and referenced throughout the time you're breastfeeding.
11. Milkies Milk-Saver that collects milk that would otherwise just leak from the breast not being used at the time.
12. The Bravado seamless nursing bra that is crazy convenient, comfortable, and also happens to come in a ton of colors!
13. The Medela hand pump which is perfect for the times you're just too tired to deal with setting up the electric pump.
15. The Kiinde Breastmilk Storage Twist Starter Kit that eliminates the need to transfer any pumped milk from bag to bottle.
16. Pura stainless steel bottles that adapt as your child grows with interchangeable sippy cup or regular bottle tops.
"You don't ever have to replace the bottle! You only need to replace the bottle nipple. They have a lifetime warranty, so if anything goes wrong with it, they will replace it easily, and they're compatible with a variety of different bottle nipples. You can go through the same bottles with all of your children." —Ebyan Cooraaf, Facebook
17. Wagreeco reusable bamboo nipple pads that help prevent leakage and chafing.
"So many reusable ones are terrible— too small, leak, shrink in the wash, thick and bulky, not breathable. Wegreeco pads are amazing. The large size doesn't show under clothes and prevents shifting. They are thin, soft bamboo against your skin, microfiber inside and the back is a breathable PUL. No leaks, they absorb so much. I loved them so much I ordered several pairs, I even ditched disposable ones all together. So comfortable you forget you're wearing them!" —Amber Hamilton, Facebook
Price: $12.95 for a pack of eight.
Check out Bamboobies too- they're a little pricy but come very highly recommended!