We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
This week it's clear that people are spending a lot of time outdoors, presumably trying to get their time in before the crushing heat of summer melts and destroys us all. Other things that are clear: One human laughing her ass off in a Chewbacca mask can really make a difference in the world of e-commerce.
1. This citrus slicer that anyone who's inept at using knives might really appreciate ($13.99).
Most promising review: "I got the Kitchen Gizmo Citrus Slicer because I cut a lot of fruit for snacks for my grandchildren and myself, and also for adding to my tea or infused waters. This gadget works great for cutting fruits into 6 equally sized wedges, and makes serving healthy snacks and drinks quick and easy." —KBrown
Get it here.
2. This pop-up stand for your phone or tablet ($9.99).
3. The Scumbug, which is a sponge that slurps up the gross sunscreen oils and slime that live on the surface of your pools and hot tubs ($6.80).
It can grow up to 40 times its original size, and apparently it also works in bathtubs.
Most promising review: "They are perfect for floating around in the hot tub and collecting all the bits of scum and oil. They keep the sides of the tub clean as they attract the body oils. You can rinse them out in plain water also and they last about one month each- as long as you keep them away from the dog who thought they were a very tasty snack!" —Paula G
Get it here.
4. The BeautyBlender makeup sponge that will blend your contour flawlessly ($20).
5. This foldable, waterproof picnic blanket/mat that can be used on the beach or the grass ($26.99).
Most promising review: "The BEST outdoor blanket we've ever had. A nice heavy weight material that's easy to unfold and fold back up. It's easy to clean, store and transport. This has become our go-to blanket, especially when the grass or ground is a little wet. Completely waterproof and great to sit on!" —Walter
Get it here (it doesn't come with the tent).
6. This 12-pack of citronella incense that helps to repel bugs ($17).
7. This variety pack of peel-off lip tints that don't smudge like regular lipstick ($21.99).
8. This Hodor Funko Pop! figurine that....well, you know. And if you don't, I won't spoil anything for you ($15.55).
9. This set of three stick-on spice racks that will save you a ton of counter space ($7.95).
10. This strawberry huller that makes de-stemming a breeze ($5.86).
11. This heavy-duty campfire grill that folds flat ($16.99 to $37.31).
12. This pack of four waterproof phone cases that will keep you from an uh-oh moment at your next pool party or vacation ($16.99).
13. This set of 20 miniature skeins of yarn that are great for doing small knitting or crocheting projects ($9.99).
14. This set of 12 Minnie and Mickey headbands that you can wear on your next trip to Disney — or at your next theme party ($15.68).
Most promising review: These were the hit of the birthday party. The adults had more fun wearing them then [sic] the kids. They were well made and sturdy. No shedding or fraying. The material is soft. Worth the money and wait. It takes about 2 weeks to make it overseas. I still put mine on when playing with my child." —cookie cookies
Get it here.
15. This Belgian waffle maker that makes two at a time and cuts down on breakfast cook time ($99.95).
16. This oil-and-vinegar spray bottle that will help you get the right salad dressing proportions every time ($9.99).
17. This Chewbacca mask that everyone needs because it's the little things, you know? ($39.99).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.