We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. If you want a fridge that's worthy of a magazine spread, use a six-piece pantry organization set to make sure everything is exactly where it's supposed to be. Organize fruits, vegetables, drinks, and sauces so they're easy to find.
2. Your dishwasher needs cleaning too, and thanks to these dishwasher tablets you can make that happen without doing any of the work yourself. Simply plop one tablet into the dishwasher before you do a load of dishes, and voilà — it washes away all the limescale and mineral buildup.
3. If the grout in your kitchen is looking a little worse for wear, consider a bottle of grout cleaner to clean it right up. Grout is very porous, so stains can go pretty deep. This is a great way to take on tough ones because you spray it on and let it sit for a few minutes so it can really penetrate the surface. After that, use a brush to scrub away whatever's left over.
4. And if no amount of cleaning will remove the grout stains, this grout pen will make it like new again. Grout is a magnet for grime, and no matter how hard you try, some stains just won't disappear. If that's the case, this will cover up to 150 feet of grout with an opaque coat of white paint.
5. To combat even the toughest grossness, try a bottle of sink cleaner and polish that'll rid your sink of grime, rust, and water spots. Since it's designed specifically for sinks, it's formulated to not scratch delicate surfaces like stainless steel or porcelain.
6. Thinking your old wooden cabinets and furniture are in need of replacing? Before you spend thousands of dollars on replacements, try a bottle of restorative Howard Products Wood Polish & Conditioner to breathe new life into old wood. Thanks to a mixture of carnauba wax and beeswax, wood surfaces will have a gorgeous, deep luster after applying a coat or two of this.
7. Avoid a sticky, messy oven, thanks to a set of three oven liners. You can cut these dishwasher-safe liners to fit onto the bottom of any appliance so it'll catch all the drippings from pies to casseroles. When it gets gross, clean it by hand or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
8. Use an in-drawer bamboo block to hold your knives without worrying about them shooting out the back of your knife block or jamming your drawer. Thanks to its flat design, the knives (and a slot for a sharpener) are held in place and not at an angle, which is perfect for drawers that don't have a lot of height. Since it's made of bamboo, you can put wet knives inside without fear of rotting the wood, as bamboo is a natural fiber that repels water.
9. Give your kitchen's backsplash an upgrade with some peel-and-stick subway tile. Costing a fraction of the real deal, this is a perfect product for those of us who either don't want to spend big bucks on permanent tile, or renters who will want their security deposit back when it's time to move out.
10. Or if you want something with a little more pizzazz, try this peel-and-stick tile backsplash with a horizontal pattern of grays and marble tile. This will especially look great when paired with white or black cabinetry.
11. Organize your spices with a roll of spice drawer liners. One roll is 10 feet, and you cut strips of it into pieces so it fits perfectly into whatever drawer you want to store your spices. A single roll holds around 30 bottles of full-size spice bottles.
12. If you look around your kitchen and see nothing but caked-on messes, try using a tub of the TikTok-famous The Pink Stuff to get the whole job done. This all-purpose cleaner can take on anything, from rusty plumbing and appliances to cooktops and even pots and pans. If you want only one cleaning product for your entire kitchen, this one should be it.
13. Make sure your kitchen has plenty of ambiance with a set of Alexa and Google Home voice- (or app-) controlled LED light strips. There are millions of colors available, and it can even synch with your music so the lighting subtly changes according to the beat.
14. Try a bottle of stainless steel cleaner and polisher if your appliances are covered in smudges and fingerprints. It's plant-based and uses essential oils to remove all the marks, so it's an environmentally friendly product that won't leave your kitchen smelling like a chemical spill.
15. If you're thinking you want to make a really big change, use this cabinet makeover kit to completely transform the way your cabinetry looks. Each kit provides enough white paint to cover 100 square feet of cabinet surface, which is the typical amount of an average kitchen. The paint is specially formulated for cabinetry made from wood, laminated, or metal — primed or not. It comes with all the tools needed, and you don't need any additional materials to get it done. No stripping, sanding, or priming either! It's really that easy.
16. And once you have like-new cabinetry, consider a liquid stainless steel fridge kit to make your white appliances look metallic. The first coat is a stainless steel base coat, and the second is a high gloss top coat that gives it that sparkly look that all stainless steel appliances have. Like the kit above, all tools needed are included.
17. Are you a person who cooks a lot? And maaaaybe doesn't do the best job of cleaning up? Then you should probably consider a bottle of Bar Keepers Friend cooktop cleaner. This liquid stovetop cleanser is formulated to combat hard water mineral deposits and stubborn grease and grime.
18. The miracle that is a garbage disposal is really something, so please remember to take care of yours courtesy of a garbage disposal cleaner. A box comes with four packs, and one pack uses magical blue foam to completely rid your disposal of lingering smells and foodstuff.
19. Use a wooden peg board insert to organize any deep kitchen cabinet drawer. There are three different sizes to choose from, and each one comes with enough pegs to completely customize your drawer's needs. This will be a lifesaver for anyone with a kitchen that has a real lack of upper cabinets that would traditionally hold tableware.
20. Is your kitchen's ceiling covered with unsightly recessed lighting? Use this trusty conversion kit to turn any existing recessed lighting into a pendant or other light fixture.
21. If you have a kitchen with outdated cabinet pulls or knobs, consider swapping them out for something that's on trend yet timeless, like these black matte-steel cabinet pulls.
22. And if your kitchen is lacking in both cabinet and counter storage, use this freestanding kitchen workstation to give you the space and storage you need. It has five shelves, 10 hooks (perfect for hanging those large and awkwardly shaped tools that take up waaay too much drawer space), a spice organizer, and a basket.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.