We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Tired of your stinky trash can that looks gross? Use an automatic, odor-absorbing, sensor-activated trash can made of fingerprint-proof stainless steel. This thing does so much work for you that it should basically get a Best in Show ribbon.
2. If you always seem to misplace your smallish accessories like sunglasses, clutches, and wallets, try a hanging organizer tray. It hangs right under a shelf, so not only will your accessories have their own home, but it'll be in a space that would otherwise be unused.
3. Make sure the storage space under your sink isn't a sea of unorganized cleaning supplies with this metal under-cabinet drawer and shelf. Neatly place sponges and other tools in the drawer and stack cleaning products on top.
4. If you have a smelly garbage disposal, use a garbage-disposal cleaner that uses bright blue magical foam to get rid of unpleasant, lingering smells. I personally use these at least a couple times a month, and it's as fun to watch them work as they are effective.
5. Smudges all over your beautiful kitchen appliances got you down? Try a pack of pH-neutral stainless steel wipes to gently but effectively remove all the smudges, watermarks, and fingerprints from your otherwise gorgeous stainless-steel appliances.
Promising review: "OMG!!! I can’t believe I didn’t know about this product! I was starting to hate my stainless appliances because they looked so streaked and nasty! My niece gave me some to try and I can’t believe how good my appliances look now! They are beautiful and shining with my minimal effort!!" —Claudia Davis
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $16.97.
6. Love your books and want to show them them off? Use these special shelves for books that literally makes it look like your books are floating on the wall.
7. If general stinkiness is a problem for your household, a bottle of this amazing odor removing spray will do the trick. This is an essential item if you live with pets or smokers and want your home to smell like neither.
8. Tired of opening your drawers to grab some socks or undies, only to find a giant pile of indiscernible fabrics? Try an underwear and sock divider insert because you deserve to open a drawer and actually see what your options are.
9. If you have a gigantic shoe collection and not enough space to store it, use a set of Shoe Slotz to double your shoe storage area. Because of its clever design — it stacks one shoe on top of another — you'll save so much space *and* have a way more organized shoe collection.
10. Do you have a lot of spices but a kitchen that's lacking in countertop or drawer space? Consider a set of magnetic spice jar dispensers to show what spice is in the jar through a clear window in the front. They'll stick to any surface that's magnetic, like fridges and stoves.
11. Crammed closets are often caused by a lack of usable vertical space. A double closet rod will literally double your closet's hanging space, plus it's adjustable so you can make the bottom rod as high or low as you'd like.
12. If you want your bathroom to have the look of a swanky hotel bathroom or spa, use these stainless-steel and glass soap dispensers that look expensive but are actually quite reasonably priced. The uniform look will make your bathing experience feel so fancy.
13. Feed two birds with one scone with a bottle of delicious smelling aromatic all-purpose cleaner that only uses five ingredients to keep the grime and gross at bay. The scent is orange and clove, which will make the whole house smell like a spiced biscotti. I personally have been using this pretty much every day since I got my first bottle, and to say I'm obsessed would be an understatement!
14. If you collect T-shirts like it's your job but have nowhere to put them, try this cleverly designed hangable T-shirt organizer. It's so annoying to open a drawer and see a pile of shirts and have no idea what's at the bottom. With this organizer, everything is on display but without taking up valuable closet or drawer space.
15. Are you a person with literally no closet space for your shoe collection? Use an over-the-door shoe organizer for all the shoes that are currently in piles on your floor.
16. And if you're a person who wears large shoes, this 24-pocket hanging shoe organizer made specifically for shoes up to a men's size 16 will do the trick for you.
17. Seek out and destroy pet pee smells with a pee-finding UV flashlight that'll pinpoint the exact spot of that terrible smell. It's designed to detect food stains and pet urine stains on rugs, carpets, and clothes that are otherwise invisible to the naked eye.
18. Your cramped kitchen doesn't have to be thanks to a slide-out storage tower that's perfect for tight spaces like the awkward gap between your stove or fridge and your cabinets.
19. If your pet's hair is matted onto upholstered furniture, use this pet hair remover to get rid of it in a snap. Sofas, blankets, even clothing...this roller will make sure it all gets removed.
Promising review: "Where has this been all my cat-loving life? Sticky rollers work fine for clothes, but this is the only product that has ever COMPLETELY removed all the cat hair from my bed. I have a long-haired 20-pound tabby and if you run your hands up his back a few times and fling the hair everywhere, it looks like it's snowing — he never stops shedding no matter what I do. After using the ChomChom, I can put on a black dress and roll around on my bed and not get a single hair on me. It's absolutely amazing. Everyone is getting one for Christmas, even if they don't have a pet. I don't care, it's THAT good." —Stephanie
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
20. To have a nest of electronic cables in your home is to be alive in 2022. Use a cord organizer to keep the mess hidden and make your space look more attractive and clean.
21. Nasty stained grout in your kitchen or bathroom got you down? Use this mold-resistant white grout pen to literally cover grout stains with a fresh coat of waterproof white paint. Each pen can cover up to 150 feet of grout.
22. If you're a watch collector you should definitely get this wooden watch organizer to make sure your collection is organized in style. You can even personalize it with custom engraving (though it costs a little extra).
23. Fabric fuzz is a fact of life, but that doesn't mean it has to be permanent. Use a fabric defuzzer to safely remove unsightly pilling and unwanted broken and matted fibers from furniture and clothing. The tool is battery operated and has three depth settings to quickly shave fuzz.
24. If your garage's floor always seems dirty, try a wall-mounted shop vac. Whether it's seasonal problems like dead leaves or just your run-of-the-mill daily dirt buildup, this vacuum and blower will make keeping your garage clean super easy.
25. Cover up small nicks and cuts in your wood furniture and floors with a pack of six furniture markers. Each kit comes with the most common wood colors (cherry, mahogany, walnut, black, maple, and oak) and matching crayons for easy filling when the damaged area is a little deep.
26. Make sure your pans are stacked and accessible with a storage system designed specifically for them. Never again will you open your cabinet only to find that the pan you need is on the bottom of the pile, Leaning Tower of Pisa style.
27. Because bathrooms (especially rentals!!!!) never have enough rods or hooks, try a mounted towel rack that goes on the wall. The compact design can fit in small spaces, and each rack can hold up to eight towels.
28. If you have a ton of spices in a drawer but it's not organized at all, use a spice rack drawer organizer in a 10-foot roll that you can cut to size. The roll provides enough length to organize 30+ full-size spice bottles.
29. If your kitchen's appliances or metal cookware is looking a little worse for wear, use a bottle of powdered Bar Keepers Friend, which is a bleach-free cleaner to remove rust, tarnish, mineral deposits, and tough stains from almost any type of surface.
Promising review: "This stuff is like magic! Straight-up wizardry. I love it! I initially bought it to clean my sink, which is porcelain and even though it's not even a year old, is just holding on to all the coffee and tea staining. I'd say it took less than a minute after making a paste with Bar Keepers Friend to clean the sink up to a nearly new shine. Taking a look at the can it's easy to find bunches of ways to use this stuff and each application is better than the last. Stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, copper, brass, fiberglass, corian, chrome and aluminum. See? Magic! Anyhow, I've used it in the sink, in the bathroom, to clean stainless steel pots and pans on a 17-year-old Revereware tea kettle (which I thought would never be restored to its former loveliness, btw). This is a product that I will buy again and again and will happily recommend to anyone." —Nicci Stephenson
Get it from Amazon for $6.39.
30. Batteries are a fact of life, but unfortunately there isn't a universal way of organizing them (unless you consider putting them all in the junk drawer and hoping for the best). This battery organizer is a godsend for folks who keep plenty of batteries on hand, and even comes with a battery tester to make sure one works before you jam it into your TV's remote control.
31. Do you have a shower surround that's covered in water and rust stains? Try this rust-removing spray that'll save even the most disgusting shower surrounds. It's specifically formulated to cling as it dissolves the toughest rust stains on contact. Just spray it on, give it a a few minutes, and then wipe away years of rusty buildup. It's that easy.
Promising review: "Used it on our tubs, toilets, sinks, and shower. Compared it to the It Works Bathroom you can get at The Dollar Tree. It took one bottle of this stuff to achieve the same result as three bottles of the It Works. I will buy this again hands-down. I tried the powder, which was good for scrubbing and soaking the tub, but the spray was fantastic for the shower and sink. Just spray, walk away for a few minutes, and wipe/rinse." —Carrie D
Get it from Amazon for $11.98.