Oh noâ€¦ RT @mpoindc: NYC’s Fleet Week has officially been canceled due to sequester. Statement here: http://t.co/vLIP3Ry9lV— Blabbeando
Nooooooo (sailors)!: #NYC Fleet Week Officially Cancelled http://t.co/xSA5Yxzz1N— Jstheater
wait fleet week is cancelled???? noooooooooooo :(— Steven Klavier
6. What about the seamen?!
Fleet Week is officially cancelled. Insert your own jokes about NYC devastated by lack of Seamen.— d*nice
Y’all carrying on about Fleet Week as if your seamen intake weren’t already above average.— Adam
#SeamenSequestration RT @Newsday: The U.S. Navy has canceled Fleet Week in New York City this year due to cost http://t.co/REB3pRJbuR— Matthew H.
10. And the economy?! WHAT ABOUT THE ECONOMY?!
Big hit to NY’s gay barsâ€¦ RT @eyewitnessnyc: NYC has been informed by the #Navy that fleet week is cancelled due to sequestration.— Joshua Holland
No Folsom East. No Fleet Week. Mallification. This city is feeling like a ridiculously overpriced box of saltines.— Jeffrey Scott
13. Do Cry, Do Tell.
Vast anti-gay conspiracy RT @FrankFay: What do you mean there’s no more fleet week?! #NYC— Brendan Davis
Iâ€™m annoyed that its going to be my first summer here in NYC and fleet week is cancelledâ€¦ and DADT is repealed to boot! Dammit.— Samuel Colt
Fleet Week is cancelled this year in New York City. WTF! No drunk sailors roaming the streets looking for action. COME ON MAN!— Joe
17. I had a “O Captain, My Captain” pick-up line all ready to go.
I have yet to experience NYC fleet week and now I never will!— Will Vith
Fleet week was canceled in #NYC because of budget cuts. Sad day for the Gay Community.— Jamie Jarrett
first folsom east and now fleet weekâ€¦ what’s the point of new york anymore?! #canceled— Richert Schnorr
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.