1. Conchita was like “Watch closely, Parisians. Let me show you how to walk.”
2. “This is how you walk.”
3. The crowd, blessed with the knowledge Conchita bestowed on them, erupted into applause.
4. “You’re welcome.”
5. Then Jean Paul Gaultier was like “Thank you, Conchita. I’ve been trying to teach them for years.”
6. “You’re welcome, darling. It’s the least I can do.”
7. “And this is how you exit.”
- Refugee families are being torn apart by British bureaucracy. Processing delays and bureaucratic barriers are separating families by thousands of miles.
- After announcing he had raised $5.6 million for veterans organizations, Donald Trump blasted reporters for asking critical questions about the money.
- At least four people died and 49 others were injured in shootings during a violent Memorial Day weekend in Chicago.