We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about their all-time favorite cookbooks: the ones they actually use on a regular basis and go back to time and time again. Here's what they said:
1. For home cooks who want to get a little fancy: The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook
2. For recipes you can pass on to future generations: Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book
3. For people who enjoy snacking AND snarky humor: Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat
4. For beginners who don't know where to start: America's Test Kitchen 100 Recipes
5. For busy folks who don't have too much time to cook: The Skinnytaste Cookbook & Skinnytaste Fast and Slow
6. For vegetarians and the carnivores to who occasionally want to eat like them: Moosewood Restaurant Cooks at Home
7. For science nerds: The Food Lab: Better Home Cooking Through Science
8. For vegans who are tired of garden salad: Isa Does It
9. For those with limited space and equiptment: Eat: The Little Book of Fast Cooking
10. For people who want to eat out less: The Dude Diet
11. For those with limited grocery options: Six Sisters' Stuff
12. For people who love chicken: Fifty Shades of Chicken
14. For people who want to make restaurant-quality meals at home: The Food You Want to Eat: 100 Smart, Simple Recipes
15. For those who wish their home was a literal Cheesecake Factory: Cheesecake Extraordinaire
16. For visual learners: Nigella Bites
17. For baking addicts: Betty Crocker Cookbook
18. For your cool kitchen gadgets that don't get enough use: The Kitchen Decoded
19. For those interested in making authentic Chinese food: Chopsticks, Cleaver, and Wok
20. For the world traveler: New York Cult Recipes
21. For those who want to cook good food on a budget: Jamie's Food Revolution
Want even more great product suggestions? Sign up for BuzzFeed’s Gift Guide Newsletter!
If you can't see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
Never miss another deal!
Get daily browser notifications for the best deals on the internet.