1. Even as the little guy, he always stood up to bullies.
2. He never gave up on a fight, whether he was winning or losing.
3. His initial attempts to talk to women were endearing.
4. He has old school values when it comes to romance and believes in waiting for the right person.
5. He selflessly threw himself on top of a grenade to save everyone, thinking that it would explode.
6. He didn't really know how to respond to his physical transformation.
7. He had to quickly get used to his new legs while chasing a bad guy, stumbling a little along the way.
8. And even took the time mid-chase to apologise for breaking a shop window.
9. He couldn't hide when he was proud of himself. What a cutie pie!
10. He thought fondue was...something else.
11. He defied orders to go behind enemy lines and save soldiers held captive.
12. Steve then received the adulation he deserved as Bucky led a cheer in his honour.
13. He couldn't help but be in awe when Agent Carter entered the room.
14. But he was also a bit intimidated by her badassery.
15. And he keeps a photo of her close by at all times.
16. He wouldn't dare leave to fight the Red Skull without giving Peggy a goodbye kiss first.
17. Save the world? Easy peasy. Dance? A trickier feat.
18. THIS is Captain America's angry face. Could he BE any more adorable?!
19. Forget Mr. Nice Guy if Captain America has an opportunity to show off his competitive side.
20. He was particularly chuffed when a contemporary reference didn't go over his head.
21. He continued to love Peggy even after his 70 year slumber.
22. He refused to fight Bucky even when he was being beaten to a pulp. Now THAT'S friendship.
23. No matter how far he travelled or how many years passed, he never forgot where he came from.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!