A theory has been going round the Internet that Kanye West may in fact be Lord Voldemort, based on these cryptic tweets...
So, is Kanye West really Lord Voldemort? Let's take a look at the evidence.
1. He has a band of loyal followers who obey his every order and dress as he pleases.
2. He's constantly telling the world how great he is.
3. He very rarely smiles, but when he does, it's hard to forget.
4. He's definitely a Slytherin.
5. He gives awkward hugs.
6. When he's angry, he finds it difficult to control his rage.
Just like a certain Dark Lord we all know.
7. He believes he has the most powerful wand in existence.
8. He's very good at making enemies.
9. His plans involve world domination.
10. He takes his style very seriously.
11. You don't want to be on the receiving end of one of his death stares.
12. Look familiar?
13. Lastly, he has a strange ~middle name~ that begins with an "m".
OF COURSE!!!He wishes.He's more Tom Riddle than Lord Voldemort.Who cares?!I love lamp.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
So, is Kanye West Lord Voldemort?
vote votesOF COURSE!!!
vote votesHe wishes.
vote votesHe's more Tom Riddle than Lord Voldemort.
vote votesWho cares?!
vote votesI love lamp.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!