We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A polyester ruched bodycon dress you can pair with white sandals, resulting in a stylish combo that'll definitely earn two arms up from Barbie.
It's no doubt a pretty dress, but the faux-wrap closure and pull-on design make it easier to just throw on and go.
Promising review: "It’s not stretchy, so at first it was a bit tough to get through. I probably could’ve sized up, but it was comfortable and I loved the way it fit once it was on. I am a size 34D, so if you have larger breasts I would definitely recommend sizing up. I bought it in my regular size." —Zulma B.
Get it from Amazon for $30.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and 43 colors).
2. A cutout hot pink bodycon dress because, unlike Barbie, the boob sweat is real and on those humid days we need all the air circulation we can get.
The tie neck design allows you to adjust the fit to meet your needs
Promising review: "The dress doesn’t have much stretch so I have to put it on like a shirt, but other than that it’s super cute on me!" —Manaiyah
"Soooo cute!! I am honestly surprised how much support the top provides." —a
Get it from Target for $25.50 (available in sizes XS–4X and four colors).
If you can't get enough pink then make sure you stock up on these rose gold dresses.
3. A pull-on spandex hot pink dress to avoid the acrobatics it takes to zip a back-closure up, since...ya know we don't have someone physically dressing us up everyday.
The Tencel and spandex mixed material should be hand washed only.
Promising review: "I absolutely loved this dress. I am a size D and can rarely wear a dress without a bra. Usually I don’t feel like there’s enough support, but this dress is PERFECT for going braless! Received lots of compliments!" —bgiegs
Get it from Anthropologie for $125 (available in sizes XS–XL and five colors).
Don't forget the other trendy shade to add to your closet! Check out our sage green dresses.
4. A polka dot hot pink dress with puff sleeves you can't help but want to be ~spotted~ in doing your best frozen doll poses — to practice for when you get your own doll, of course.
Comes with a deep scoop back and a material made from polyester, nylon, and cotton that should be dry cleaned only.
Promising review: "This is the cutest poofy dress! I love how it fits (I am a M/L and def need a L in this dress), no stretch but looks divine!" —honeybunchesofoa
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $129 (available in sizes XS–XL and two colors).
5. A drapey hot pink maxi dress you can feel all ~dolled~ up in, especially paired with your chunky heels and clutch purse.
Promising review: "This is my all time favorite dress, it makes anyone wearing it look amazing. 10/10 recommend. I was afraid it would be huge on me, but it fit perfect! I absolutely love the material it is made of. GET THIS BEAUTIFUL DRESS." —Anonymous
Get it from Free People for $279 (available in sizes 0–12 and six colors).
6. A wrap hot pink dress featuring an adjustable side tie you can sport on your next date night with the Ken or Midge in your life.
Promising review: "LOVE this dress! I bought it over a year ago and it's a staple in my closet. I recently wore it for an anniversary dinner date and I felt so pretty I had to come back and write a review. The dress hits at mid-thigh, which I appreciate as a taller girl, and it sits nicely across the chest! The dress is light and not see through, and I felt sexy while still feeling covered. Paired it with some cute black wedges!" —Stephanie B.
Get it from Amazon for $32.98 (available in sizes S–XL and 30 colors).
7. An off the shoulder or cap sleeve hot pink dress giving off total Barbie princess vibes, so you'll have no choice but to break out into song as you run through a field of wildflowers.
It's even machine washable!
Promising review: "I bought this dress for my friends rehearsal dinner and it was perfect! I got an XL because I wanted to make sure it wasn’t too small, however, it was a little big on me and had to be taken in. I would suggest getting your normal size and not sizing up. The dress does get wrinkly, but it is super easy to steam those out." —The Schronce's
Get it from Amazon for $33.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and eight colors).
8. A floral hot pink dress which is the equivalent to Elina's outfit from Barbie: Fairytopia, which basically makes you a fairy...now to find a ~blooming~ flower to live in.
The dress and liner are made from 100% polyester material that should be washed in cold water and line dried.
Promising review: "Even though it runs a little small I love the way the dress fits, the length, and how it looks on me! I totally recommend it to anyone looking for a mini dress for any occasion." —Gianna W.
Get it from Lulus for $68 (available in sizes XS–XL and five colors).
9. A satin hot pink maxi dress exuding *so* much elegance you'll finally understand what Aqua meant when they said "Feel the glamour in pink."
The waist also features an elastic band and self-tie that should be machine washed cold.
Promising review: "I bought this for a wedding and can't remember the last time I felt this good in a dress. I love everything about it and felt like a million bucks." —Zoe
Get it from Eloquii for $139.95 (available in sizes 14–32 and seven colors).
10. A shirred bodice hot pink dress SO comfortable it'll have you singing "Life in stretchy fabric, it's fantastic!"
Should be hand washed only.
Promising review: "I am so in love with this dress! The color, the cut, the style, it’s so good! It’s longer than I expected — I’m 5’4” and it’s basically a maxi dress, and I can’t shorten it by tying the straps tighter. Still, that’s not a bad thing. I feel so pretty in this! It’s so summery and comfy. The dress feels very high quality and well made. Get this dress!" —ClaireElleGirl
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in sizes XS–4XL and 22 colors).
11. A hot pink bandeau dress your white sneakers will be begging to be paired with while you practice "Hi, I'm *insert name,*" in your best Barbie voice.
Also comes with a tie belt that can be adjusted to fit your needs.
Promising review: "Beautiful and very easy to wear. The color is amazing: like a red strawberry in between pink and red. The material is good and I also purchased it in the black as well." —Anonymous
Get it from Asos for $24.50 (originally $40; available in sizes 0–14).
12. A backless midi hot pink dress made from linen and featuring a spinworthy skirt perfect for brushing up on your Barbie princess dance skills.
For larger busts, reviewers recommend sizing up.
Promising review: "Please, are you kidding me? This dress is perfect. I’ve never put something more perfect on my body before. It's just stunning, hugs the hips and curves, is adjustable, and comfortable. I immediately bought the other two colors after trying it on!" —bunfromtexas
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $49.99 (originally $89; available in sizes XS–XL).
13. A smocked hot pink dress you can feel fun and flirty in while chanting "Come on Barbie, let's go party!"
Is unlined and made from a viscose material.
Promising review: "This color is so cute and the shearing on the dress really accentuates the figure. I wear a size 14, but since there's shearing I ordered up to an XL, and I love the way it fits — not too tight and not too short, but just right." —Anonymous
Get it from H&M for $12.99 (originally $29.99; available in sizes XS–XXL and three colors).
14. An asymmetrical hot pink dress for anyone looking to appear more sophisticated and put together since, according to Barbie, "You can be anything."
Promising review: "I am completely in love with the way this dress shapes my body. I normally average between a size 2–4 depending on the dress, but I noticed a comment suggesting to size down and it totally paid off. I can’t recommend this dress enough it is breathtaking! 10/10. BUY THE DRESS." —Kgirl
Get it from Amazon for $30.99 (available in sizes 00–16 and 11 colors).
15. A breathable hot pink tennis dress that'll have friends asking if you snuck into Barbie's locker at the country club.
Promising review: "This was just the perfect dress. It’s a bit longer than pictured on the model, so don’t worry if you think that it will be short short. It fit true to size and washed like a dream (I hung to dry). What can you say? It’s Alo, so it’s amazing and all I want to wear is it." —Jill W.
Get it from Alo Yoga for $118 (available in sizes XXS–L and four colors).
16. A convertible hot pink dress you can change from a keyhole to a scoop neckline, proving Barbie (yes, the doll) is still a style icon decades later.
The recycled polyester material is also machine washable.
Promising review: "Love the way the dress fits. I ordered a medium and it fit really good — not too thin but not thick. Very stretchy material, and I would have gone with my regular size (large), but I didn’t want it to be too long." —Color Green
Get it from Target for $15 (available in sizes XS–4X and six colors).
17. A simple adjustable ruffle hot pink dress for a classic Barbie look — just, well, minus the whole permanently smiling part.
Promising review: "Words cannot express how much I love this dress! I’m not a dress wearer, but this dress was super comfortable and looked great all night. I didn’t have to worry about it riding up and I'm definitely planning on buying more in different colors. I think I just might like dresses now!" —BeachMom
Get it from Amazon for $30.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and 43 colors).
18. A tie front button down hot pink dress giving the illusion of a two-piece set, and the best part? IT HAS POCKETS! Yeah, that's right, even the dolls will be jealous (not that they could actually use them).
Promising review: "This dress definitely exceeded my expectations. I purchased a large which fit me perfectly and I received tons of compliments. Therefore, I am already looking to purchase more in different colors. I love the deep pockets as well. If I could give this dress ten stars I certainly would." —Christa
Get it from Amazon for $31.98 (available in sizes S–XL and 37 colors).
19. A striped hot pink dress *so* gorgeous Mattel will have no choice but to make a doll after you (watch out, Barbie).
The design is unlined and made from a polyester material that should machine washed in cold water.
Promising review: "I love this dress! Beautiful colors, super flowy and fits great. A little low cut but not a problem. I got lots of compliments the day I wore it!" —Jessica G.
Get it from Eloquii for $159.95 (available in sizes 14–28).
20. A swing hot pink dress with pockets to store you phone and keys (maybe to your convertible) so your hands are free to work on your best poses.
Should be hand washed only and features a pull-on design.
Promising review: "This dress is incredible! Makes the boobs look good, HAS POCKETS, is long enough to not worry about it flying up if it’s windy out, and there are so many color options!! Just ordered two more colors!" —Crystal C
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and 54 colors).
21. A tiered hot pink maxi dress for an ethereal look that'll have Barbie wishing she could be life size just so she can don this herself.
Meet Me Again is a small shop on Etsy located in Ukraine that creates handcrafted eco-friendly dresses.
Promising review: "Great quality, exactly as described, and customized as per my measurements. It exceeded my expectations. Will order again soon." —Marina
22. A tie back hot pink dress because on Wednesdays we wear Barbiecore from now on.
Promising review: "I got this dress for an event and it pretty much met all my expectations! I did size up just to be on the safe side and it was a little loose, but the tie in the back fixed that. I would recommend purchasing your size and not sizing up. The dress was very comfortable, it did stretch, and it was so flowy, and pretty! I got a lot of compliments while wearing it! It looks pretty on its own, but it’s also perfect for layering!" —Marie H.
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and 18 colors).
23. A sleeveless crewneck hot pink dress you can drop it low on the dance floor in, since you actually have the ability to bend your arms and legs at your joints.
Promising review: "This is my first clothing purchase on Amazon and it’s adorable! You can wear it for so many different occasions: with flip flops or sandals during the day, or pair it with a low heel for the evening. It’s really adorable — I even threw it over a bathing suit. Love this!" —Laurie
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in sizes S–XL and 21 colors).