We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of three laminated floating wall shelves you wood-n't want to pass up as bathroom shelves since built-up moisture won't leave them moldy. Plus, they'll give your plant babies the best view in the room!
Promising review: "Great shelves that are super easy to install. They came with a paper ruler to mark the screw holes and more hardware than needed. These would fit into modern, minimalist, or maximalist interiors — definitely recommend." —Lyla R. Moura
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in six colors).
2. A marble floating wall shelf held up with metal brass brackets that exude *so* much chicness you'll have to cycle what photos go on display just to prove you're not playing favorites.
Promising review: "I love this shelf. It is so solid and the marble slab is beautiful. I put it above our wall-mounted toilet in our remodeled master bath, and it really adds to the luxurious European hotel feel — and provides some much needed storage in our very small bathroom. Due to the placement of our wall studs, one bracket is in a stud and the other is not, so we used the anchor provided. It feels very sturdy and it doesn't seem like it will fall or grow wobbly over time. It looks like I spent a lot more on this shelf than I did! I love it." —Bethany
Get it from CB2 for $69.95.
You may also want to stock up on these helpful products that solve bathroom-related problems.
3. A gold floating shelf you'll always want to ~hover~ around as you take in its earthy vibe that makes your kitchen *finally* feel complete
These two shelves can hold up to 15 pounds each.
Promising review: "Absolutely in LOVE with these shelves. They fit perfectly in my little reading nook, are very sturdy, and attractive!" —Erica
Get it from Amazon for $82.99 (available in two colors).
Pssst! Looking for more space saving products? Well, we got 'em!
4. A floating wall shelf with a drawer whose slim design will open your space, while the added storage will allow you to ditch that clunky nightstand.
This shelf was made from rustic looking engineered wood, making this one of those helpful things to keep in your home.
Promising review: "We needed a shelf to put under our hanging TV, which is above our fireplace. We have a Comcast box sitting on the shelf and the remote in the drawer out of our grandchildren's reach. It was really easy to install and it's strong enough to hold the box/recorder, and it looks stylish. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a floating shelf." —Terry F
Get it from Amazon for $39+ (available in two colors).
5. A brass and glass floating wall shelf you won't mind getting ~handsy~ with your precious Funko Pops (that are still in the box, obviously).
Promising review: "I'm obsessed with this shelf! The hand detail is so fun and trendy without being something that will go out of style anytime soon, while the glass shelf helps to make it not too overwhelming or distracting. I used it in my bathroom and have had no issues with it, so far. Plus, it helps add storage to my small bathroom without taking up a ton of room. Would recommend to anyone, and if I had the room, I would have gotten two!" —Mac5
Get it from Anthropologie for $58+ (available in three sizes).
6. A modern floating shelf because your candle collection is getting out of control and you need a ~stylish~ spot to show them off.
EWart Woods is a small shop on Etsy located in Riga, Latvia, that specializes in handcrafted wooden and steel decor.
Promising review: "This shelf exceeded my expectations. It's very well built with such a unique design. I highly recommend this if you're looking to add some creative style to your home!" —Chris Simpson-Scott
7. A colorful bowtie floating shelf that will really ~tie~ your room together with multiple levels of storage leaving your book collection looking more like a piece of art.
Each shelf can hold up to 13 pounds each.
Promising review: "Using this as a small floating nightstand beside a platform bed as a small bedroom makeover. Just perfect for this pre-teens alarm clock and a few favorite things like the book she is currently reading before bed. Just worked so well!" —Ramie
Get it from Wayfair for $82.99+ (available in five colors).
Looking for more clutter solutions? Here are some organizing products to lend a helping hand.
8. A rustic floating wall shelf which includes a towel hanger and natural tones to keep your bathroom lookin' fine, fresh, and fabulous.
Each of these shelves can hold up to 40 pounds and has a detachable towel bar.
Promising review: "I wanted to add a few low profile shelves to our master bathroom and these were the perfect fit for the side wall! They allow us to remove clutter like electric toothbrushes and items too tall for the drawers from the sink. It's a nice look also." —Jay Rob
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in seven colors).
Psst — we also have these other super helpful things for home storage.
9. A thick custom floating wall shelf you can install over your kitchen sink if cabinet space is sparse, while giving your spices a visible home to hype you up while you cook. "Go, chef, go! Cook that food! Cook that food!"
Rho Farm is a family-owned small shop on Etsy located in Chicago specializing in handmade, customizable pieces for your home. Each shelf includes the mount and hardware to install. If you don't see your desired measurements, then message the seller for a custom length.
Promising review: "Beautifully finished floating shelf with clear instructions and nicely packaged for safe shipping. It looks great in our new bathroom!" —Jeanne May Dial
10. An industrial pipe floating wall shelf whose modern design will dress your walls up, while clearing up space in your medicine cabinet — a total home decor win.
Each individual shelf can hold up to 11 pounds each.
Promising review: "For the price this was the perfect addition to a small bathroom we just renovated. Its delicate and lightweight feel helped keep the space open and airy, and still provides great additional storage space." —Christie
Get it from Wayfair for $39.99+ (available in two colors).
11. A floating corner wall shelf for those looking to upgrade the corner of their living room from a dusty eyesore to a chic display for your knickknack collection.
These shelves were designed with laminate and composite wood, and can hold up to 30 pounds.
Promising review: "Well worth the money!!! I bought this shelf for my bedroom to put my cable box on, as I have my TV mounted on the wall and needed a spot for it. I absolutely love this little shelf and the fact that it has a cut out in the back for the cords! My husband installed it in about five minutes. I absolutely recommend this shelf, and I dressed mine up with some romantic lights and garland. Happy Happy Happy:)" —Angela
Get it from Amazon for $45.99+ (available in three colors).
12. A two-piece distressed floating shelf set giving off total DIY vibes, so you can come off ~crafty~, but don't worry, we won't tell your friends.
Comes with two different length shelves that can hold up to 33 pounds each.
Promising review: "The perfect shelves to add a little whimsy to my new condo. They’re not too heavy and were easy to hang on the wall. I love the versatility this shelf and have received many compliments!" —Linda
Get it from Wayfair for $103.99.
13. A two-pack of sticky adhesive floating wall shelves (AKA renter-friendly storage space) that won't leave you rushing to patch holes up at the end of your lease.
Comes with two mounting methods: sticky adhesive or screws.
Promising review: "I didn’t have much hope for this product due to my placement of them: right by the shower door. I figured the steam would cause the sticker to come off, resulting in the shelves collapsing (aside from me also putting heavy perfume bottles on them). BUT they actually hold up a good amount of weight and the shelves are still sturdy. I love it!" —Balsam
Get it from Amazon from $29.99 (available in two styles).
BTW we also have these things to take your bathroom to the next level.
14. Two wide floating wall shelves featuring a distressed look for some rustic charm to giving your sink some breathing room from your toiletries.
Promising review: "Never imagined I would be so excited about a shelf :), but this is a solid, modern-looking, and good old-fashioned quality product. It's versatile and made of natural wood, so it wont disintegrate in your bathroom like other cheap stuff. Easy to install, with smart adjustable holder brackets that you can fix in all directions — including an incline for the shelf. I put these slightly toward the wall so that stuff doesn't slide off it. Highly recommend." —ME
Get it from Amazon for $69.99+ (available in two colors).
15. A rustic L-shaped floating wall shelf handcrafted from pine wood to add some country charm, which will be a total "W" for that empty space on your wall.
Sumaq Industries is a small family-owned shop on Etsy that crafts together homemade wooden decor pieces with a rustic-farmhouse style.
Promising review: "The shelf is just amazing. It was obviously made by someone who has a love for the art of woodworking and attention to detail. It looks like a masterpiece, sanded, and evened out. I love the sturdy feel of it! And the hanging bars provided make for an amazingly easy (and adjustable) job putting it up! Love it!" —Anuscheh Nawaz
When people ask why you're staring at the wall...
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.