1. A tall corner cabinet featuring three open shelves for decor and shutter doors to keep your clutter hidden (so you can pretend to be organized, for once).
Promising review: "This corner cabinet is absolutely adorable. Once we had it together I walked by the bathroom a dozen times telling my husband 'It's perfect, it's adorable,' or 'How cute is that.' It is well made, which surprised me and it's stronger than most MDF cabinets. Almost feels coated with a strong plastic. It is not a deep cabinet, but has some storage. I love it and can't say enough about it." Bonnie & Bob
Get it from Amazon for $106.59+ (available in three colors).
Have more bare spots that need decor? You may want to check out these corner bookshelves.
2. An accent corner cabinet here to make a stylish statement in your living space *without* taking up a ton of precious floor real estate.
3. A shutterdoor wall corner cabinet that'll really ~clean up~ your bathroom thanks to two interior shelves for keeping all the lotions you've been accumulating/hoarding from cramming up your counter space.
Promising review: "I have been using this thing as a bathroom cabinet for years. I even moved it from one bathroom to another and it held up very well. Good quality and very spacious. If you are wondering how to add some storage space to your bathroom or even others rooms, this cabinet is a great choice." —NikolC
Get it from Overstock for $104.13 (originally $113.84).
4. A corner pantry cabinet to complete your farmhouse aesthetic with its eight door setup, which just might be able to handle your ~endless~ snack collection.
Promising review: "My husband has a bunch of little things that he was always leaving lying around on his nightstand, and I put away every time the house cleaner was coming. We found this for a place for him to stash his misc things. The shelves are not huge, but perfect for those little things, so everything has a place and less clutter is lying around — and it’s very attractive as decor." —Laura H
Get it from Amazon for $229.99+ (available in two colors).
5. A freestanding corner cabinet that will do the three things: keep your home tidy, fill that empty space currently displaying dust bunnies, and look ~sophisticated~ doing it.
Promising review: "This cabinet was exactly what I was looking for to fill an odd corner in my bathroom. It was easy to put together and so far seems good and sturdy. The interior is only good for small objects though, it's not really possible to store larger towels in it (unless one does some creative folding). But it's fine for all sorts of other things. It's a good height, and it looks great." —Elin WM
Get it from Amazon for $94.99+ (available in two colors).
Don't let the home refresh stop from there, you'll probably enjoy these organization products, too.
6. A small, rustic countertop corner breadbox cabinet for storing freshly baked goods AND maximizing your counter space while infusing some vintage charm into your kitchen.
Red Fox Primitives is a family-owned small shop on Etsy that specializes in producing farmhouse inspired home decor and accessories.
Promising review: "I am very pleased with the quality of this piece. It adds so much to our country farmhouse kitchen. Even my husband noticed it and loved it and he never notices anything!" —Sharon Estes
7. An enclosed corner cabinet with two top glass doors to keep your breakables out of reach from little hands AND look totally elegant while doing it.
Promising review: "I love this cabinet! We just put in barn wood tile in our home and put this cabinet in one of the corners. The color compliments the tile beautifully, and it is very sturdy. I was worried that the storage space wouldn't be very functional, but there is actually tons of space inside. We are using the bottom to store all of our board games and the top for knickknacks, and they fit perfectly! It took about two hours to put together, but the instructions were VERY well laid out and easy to follow with all the parts and pieces clearly labeled. I would very much recommend this! Not a flimsy cabinet." —Rudy
Get it from Amazon for $409+ (available in four colors).
8. A corner accent cabinet with enclosed shelves so you *finally* have a spot to store your extra WFH office supplies, keeping your desktop smooth and mess-free.
You can use this cabinet as one of the ways to organize a tiny bedroom as it comes with a cord management port, and included wall anchor hardware to mount it to your wall.
Promising review: "We are really pleased with this piece of furniture. It looks high quality and sleek, and fits into a corner perfectly! We bought it to hide our router/modem, but I also have room to shove papers/mess into it before guests come over!" —Anonymous
Get it from Wayfair for $209.99+ (originally $469 and available in two colors).
9. A display corner cabinet that comes with a lightbulb to put all your trophies, knickknacks, and tchotchkes (new AND vintage) on display. The included mirror backings help tie the whole thing together to create the ~ultimate~ viewing experience.
The case comes with a tempered door and a floor mount to keep it steady.
Promising review: "This cabinet is stunning, well-made, and beautiful. It holds all of my collectible statues, and I love the fact that you can move the shelves up and down. If anybody has any collectibles this is the perfect thing to use." —Jomarie
Get it from Amazon for $409.99+ (available in two colors).
BTW we've got even more storage products for you to stock up on.
10. A corner cabinet with a built-in bar featuring a designated spot for hanging wineglasses, little nooks for your bottles, and an enclosed cupboard for extra storage — what more could you need for a home bar (other than the bar?).
Promising review: "Great corner bar piece! We added some LED strip lights at the top and bottom that really make it pop! Starting the assembly was a little tricky because there were just a lot of small steps, but once we got going it was not difficult to assemble. So far, it seems very sturdy, and looks awesome. It is a tiny bit wobbly, but that could just be our floor, and not the actual product." —Kenny Moore
Get it from Amazon for $399 (available in four colors).
11. A corner cabinet with some mid-century modern flair boasting a drop-down bar cubby (including a surface for you to whip up some drinks), plus a spacious center shelf and three handy storage drawers. The looking-good part is just a bonus!
Promising review: "Beautiful piece for our space. We have been living in our home for four years and always kept an eye out for a bar cabinet. We knew this was the one! It fits perfectly for the corner which was empty before. It’s taller than I expected and as elegant as the photo. It took my husband about 3.5 hours to put together. Glad we waited to find the perfect bar cabinet!" –Vanessa
Get it from Wayfair for $449.99.
You can also check out some other pieces of mid-century modern furniture and decor to add to your living space!
12. An L-shaped corner cabinet for anyone looking to freshen up their home with a more modern look since it features no hooks and knobs — just smooth, clean lines.
The cabinet is made with high-density particleboard with stain and scratch-resistant melamine veneers.
Promising review: "This cabinet is absolutely perfect for a corner in my living room. I'm a plant addict and I have plants all along the top of it, and inside stores all of my house plant supplies. It's such a sleek looking and sturdy corner cabinet, I'm so glad I got it!" —Anonymous
Get it from Wayfair for $349.99 (originally $480.79; available in two colors).
13. A corner wall cabinet to mount to your bedroom wall, take some of the clutter off your dresser, AND give your favorite perfumes the top shelf treatment they deserve.
Features adjustable interior shelf to customize to fit your needs.
Promising review: "I put it together in less than an hour that passed by quickly. This adds SO much more storage than our old school medicine cabinet plus it looks modern, is sturdy and easy to put together." —L. Norton
Get it from Amazon for $100.46.