26 Corner Bookshelves For Showing Off That Book Collection (And More)
Because no one puts your knick-knacks in the corner...well, except maybe these.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A zig-zaggy corner bookshelf made of engineered wood that will achieve three jobs: filling that empty space in your home, minimizing clutter, and looking chic while doing it.
The shelves can hold up to 13.2 pounds, making it one of the super simple things that'll make your home look upgraded.
Promising review: "We love our little shelves! I wanted a small shelf to keep near my bedside for books that I’m working on and it works perfectly. My husband liked how mine looked, so much that he wanted to put one on his side as well. Then, our adult kids liked ours so much that they bought the shelves for their bedroom too!" —Taccco505
Get it from Amazon for $26.99 (available in four colors).
2. A staircase corner bookshelf to store your *many* books and other assorted baubles and give you something to stare at all day long.
This bookshelf was made with acacia wood and metal, and to clean it just wipe the area with a damp cloth.
Promising review: "This corner shelf is smart, sharp looking and functional. Brightens up the corner and is a conversation starter. The shelves themselves could be a tad bigger to accommodate 4-inch planter pots or something other than miniatures." —SaRa
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $120.
3. A wooden corner bookshelf that will help those short on space add some extra stylish storage. And now you can avoid trying to shove more things under your bed.
The rounded edges will help highlight your walls, while allowing the shelf to easily mesh in with most aesthetics.
Promising review: "This is the perfect corner shelf for a small space. We used it in our dining room and it complements our West Elm table so well. My husband said it was easy to assemble as well." —bh5164
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $199.
4. A floating corner bookshelf to display even *more* photos without ruining the wall collage you spent hours perfecting.
These shelves were designed with laminate and composite wood, and can hold up to 30 pounds.
Promising review: "Well worth the money!!! I bought this shelf for my bedroom to put my cable box on, as I have my TV mounted on the wall and needed a spot for it. I absolutely love this little shelf and the fact that it has a cut out in the back for the cords!! My husband installed it in about five minutes. I absolutely recommend this shelf, and I dressed mine up with some romantic lights and garland. Happy Happy Happy:)" —Angela
Get it from Amazon for $43.99+ (available in three colors).
5. A simple corner bookshelf you won't have to grab your tool belt to build! Instead use the provided tubes, and voila! You've got handy storage without breaking a sweat.
If you're looking for household items that will improve your home life, this will hold up to 15 pounds of stuff.
Promising review: "Perfect one! Just what I needed. I was looking for a cute small corner shelf to place at the entrance in my home. It's nice, sturdy, and satisfied more than what I expected for the price. It looks super cute and welcoming when we enter our home. Assembling it also only took a couple of minutes." —Indianrecipe4u
Get it from Amazon for $17.08+ (available in 16 colors and three sizes).
6. A contemporary corner bookshelf boasting curves in all the right places, yet small enough to fit in your apartment without drilling any more holes into the walls.
Promising review: "I purchased this for my daughter's room, but it is chic enough to put in any room of the house. Super easy to assemble — it took me about 45 minutes, including unpacking it from the box :) Shelves are also far enough apart to accommodate large children's books." —Leslie
Get it from Target for $219.29.
7. A small corner bookshelf customizable to fit your unique needs — and if you're really short on space, you can even turn it into a makeshift desk. Finally, that home office you've been dreaming of!
Amazing Next Door is a family-owned small shop on Etsy located in New Jersey that specializes in handmade wood decor.
Promising review: "Love these shelves — much better quality and style than anything I could find in a store (and I looked)." —kwensley
"Such a nice quality shelf that I'm using it as a bedside table since I don't have a ton of room, and it's perfect for that." —Chris Sukovich
8. A white corner bookshelf because your plant collection is starting to get a little out of control, but you can't *not* put them on display.
If you're looking for affordable minimalist products, each shelf is held stable from the metal frame in a modern design that will help complete your home.
Promising review: "This corner shelf was perfect for the empty spot in my living room. Nice, sturdy, and very easy to put together — and it looks like it costs much more than it does." —Marian742
Get it from Amazon for $89.99 (available in two colors).
9. A rustic L-shaped corner bookshelf handcrafted from pine wood that can be personalized to basically any size, so you can make the most of your small space.
Promising review: "The shelf is just amazing. It was obviously made by someone who has a love for the art of woodworking and attention to detail. It looks like a masterpiece, sanded, and evened out. I love the sturdy feel of it! And the hanging bars provided make for an amazingly easy (and adjustable) job putting it up! Love it!" —Anuscheh Nawaz
10. A folding corner bookshelf for anyone who isn't the most ~handy~ person. This one comes fully assembled, can be easily stored, and certainly doesn't lack style either.
Some reviewers have even stacked two on top for added storage.
Promising review: "If you are thinking about it — buy this shelf! It arrived quickly, came packaged very nicely, and is already put together! You just screw on the supporting leg, flip the lower shelve down, and pop the top shelf on! It's not a huge shelf, but it was perfect for what I needed it for. It also isn't wobbly, but I wouldn't say it's the most sturdy shelf on it's own. It does come with mounting brackets though, so if you're worried about it being knocked over you can always secure it to a wall." —Renae
Get it from Amazon for $49.99+ (available in 10 colors).
11. A short corner bookshelf with angles and sharp lines for anyone looking to add a little geometric style to the otherwise empty corner of their office without creating clutter.
Ozark Natural Designs is a small shop on Etsy located in Van Buren, Arkansas, that specializes in handcrafted wooden decor.
Promising review: "This shelf is *perfect* for my little corner! I was immediately drawn to the lines and angles, and the uniqueness of this design. I love it so much, and it has that wonderful wood shop smell." —Martha
12. A long corner floating bookshelf created with paulownia wood so you can *finally* add some decor to your blank walls with the added bonus of storage.
13. A reclaimed oak corner bookshelf to add some cozy farmhouse vibes to your tiny apartment, while providing you with more space to show off your many *many* books.
14. A black corner bookshelf your other storage compartments will totally be talking about, especially since this one adds some chicness without sacrificing the (minimal) space you have.
Promising review: "The bookcase was so easy to assemble. I wish Ikea stuff was this easy. I love how snugly it fits into the corner — there is no wasted space! We love it." —Babygrlsmom
"Love the cherry wood it is so beautiful and it looks great with the decor in my living room. Love how the shelves have a fan-shaped style perfect for knick knacks and magazines. Also a nice small potted plant on the top shelves look so beautiful." —Proudmom1216
Get it from Target for $139.99+ (available in six colors).
15. A vintage-inspired corner bookshelf that reminds us of something you'd see hanging in a Victorian castle with a gold candelabra put on display — or, in your case, your oil diffuser.
Promising review: "Once again Brian came through with another beautiful corner shelf. It matched perfectly to the one I ordered before and is very well crafted, and was packaged well. If anyone is looking for well crafted shelving please check this site out." —brenda
16. A tall corner bookshelf to make the most of your tight space, so you can avoid having to get rid of your beloved fiction collection, and instead, show it off *again* to your friends and family.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this! The corner fit means that it is small enough to not overtake the space in my living room, yet its size is ample enough to hold many decorative items for display. This was easy to assemble — all parts fit together perfectly. The picture on the Amazon site doesn't due it justice, it's absolutely beautiful!" —Tina Devlin
Get it from Amazon for $139.99.
17. A neutral corner bookshelf infused with a natural-inspired look to give you a classic more ~grown-up~ feel to your tiny apartment with more than enough space to store your frames and more tiny decor.
Promising review: "This corner unit was just what the spaces in my dining room needed for both storage and decor! I bought one to test my idea, and, voila! It worked beautifully so I ordered a second unit to complete the design! It appears stable and well made, matches the description and pictures exactly, and was simple to assemble alone!!" —Helen
Get it from Wayfair for $127.99 (available in three colors).
18. A hanging corner bookshelf made with a vintage-inspired rope that you can hang from a hook to help bring your boho fantasy to life.
19. A modern corner bookshelf slim enough to shove in the corner of your tiny apartment without making it feel cramped. It was built with height in mind, so you'll have plenty of space to display your photos (and mini figurines).
Promising review: "This bookshelf is fantastic. It's gorgeous, the wood looks and feels great, it's tall and holds a lot, but it's skinny enough where it doesn't take up much space. It goes well with my shelf beside it. It was easy and fast to put together and my husband loves it too. Very nice piece! I would get another if I had room...Hey...Maybe I can make room...It's worth it!" —MandT
Get it from Wayfair for $135.99.
20. A space-saving corner bookshelf you won't need an extra hand moving around, since it was designed to be lightweight but strong enough to put your favorite book series on display.
Promising review: "Super cute little shelf! It's not going to win any quality furniture prizes, but it functions as it should and I love it in my entryway. As far as assembly, it probably took less than 10 minutes to put together. Overall, I am happy I purchased it!" —Anonymous
Get it from Wayfair for $49.99 (available in 10 colors).
21. A corner bookshelf with doors to hide away all of those papers taking up space on your desk that you know you should keep, but just have no idea where to put.
Can hold up to 80 pounds and even includes an anti-tip kit.
Promising review: "This corner cabinet has been such a great space saver for us! It's so functional! We're utilizing it in our guest bath to store towels, other bath, even decor items and we are very happy with the quality of this piece! Love and highly recommend it! —Tammy M.
Get it from Overstock for $261.79+ (available in two colors).
22. A minimalist metal corner bookshelf you won't have to worry about cramping your space (or style) because it's designed with large open spaces that really "open up the room."
23. A compact corner bookshelf you can combine with other furniture or leave solo in the corner of your bedroom — and you won't have to break out your drill to put it together.
Promising review: "I had a few extra books and decor knick knacks and a free corner (I live in a DC apartment where you gotta utilize all of your space!) and this corner shelf was perfect for that. Easy to put together and super cute." —Alexis
Get it from Wayfair for $105.99 (available in five colors).