1. A hair color mask that produces mind-blowing results using plant-based proteins and amino acids to strengthen hair and leave a ~glowing~ finish.
2. A purple toning hair mask reviewers *swear* is the best hair toner for a quick fix that won't damage your precious strands — and since it uses vegan ingredients, hair can be protected and healthy.
3. A Fanola purple shampoo that impressively neutralizes brassiness – for all of you platinum blondes out there – but doesn't involve hours on hours in a salon chair, which always ends in a hefty receipt.
And if you leave it in long enough (more than the two- to three-minute suggested timeframe), you can get a pretty little lavender lift to your hair!
Promising review: "I’ve used many brands of purple shampoo and this is by far my favorite. I have bleach blonde hair and this stuff is powerful! You definitely have to wear gloves in the shower when applying it, but it’s totally worth it because it gets rid of every bit of brassiness without drying out your hair. The smell is also quite mild compared to other brands I have used." —Dede Tonelli
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
For more info, check out our full review of the Fanola No Yellow Shampoo.
4. A bottle of hair toning drops for curly hair you can mix with your shampoo and conditioner (including deep conditioning treatments), or use with stylers to quickly get back your salon-fresh look.
5. A liquid hair toner that packs a punch (for those stubborn orange tones) and requires a bit more time to regain the hair color ~of your dreams~.
6. A deep conditioning treatment so you can protect your color from fading AND keep your hair texture from turning straw-like without going through the trouble of mixing multiple treatments together.
7. An alchemic conditioner reviewers are literally calling a miracle for redheads as it intensifies your hair's natural red tones (or highlights) and as a conditioner that after one rinse will have you looking for any excuse to show off your newly toned locks.
8. A blue toning conditioner for dark and balayage hair that incorporates coconut oil, shea butter, and avocado oil to revitalize hair while removing any orange tones. In other words — it's a must-have!
9. A vegan hair toner with a semi-permanent formula that will give even unbleached hair vibrant tones, while incorporating a conditioning base to fill and add moisture to your hair. Just make sure you wear a shirt you don't love when using this as reviewers warn it can be ~messy~.
10. A leave-in hair toning drop for all hair types? And to top it all off your strands won't be gasping for hydration because this can be mixed with your go-to styling products to keep your hair looking fresh and healthy – minus the brassy tones.
11. A cruelty-free purple conditioner that you can combine with your purple shampoo or use alone — without the fear of turning your hair violet in the process. Instead, you can your shiny platinum shade back — minus the damaging chemicals.
12. A foam hair toner you don't need to change your shampoo over because maintaining your color shouldn't feel like work. For darker shades, this foam will neutralize brassy orange colors and add volume and bounce to your hair — no matter what type you have.
13. A hair toning leave-in spray we're ready to label as one of the hair products that will probably shock you since just a few spritzes of this will take your hair from brassy and brittle to shiny platinum silk — it even protects against heat!
14. A hair toner to take your locks from brassy gold to an icy cool blonde as it neutralizes any unwanted yellow tones — while saving you $$$ on frequent trips to the salon.
15. A Redken hair-toning purple shampoo that's sensitive hair-friendly to maintain your strands' natural PH while eradicating those pesky brassy tones just lather, rinse, and repeat when needed.
16. A rinse-out gloss treatment by Kérastase here to mend color-caused damage by strengthening your locks and sealing the surface to preserve color. The Hollywood-level shine is just a bonus!
For optimal results, you can pair it with the Chroma Absolu shampoo and strengthening conditioner.
Promising review: "Love this stuff! It’s pricey but it works. Makes my dry color treated hair look healthy and like I just stepped out of the salon. And the large bottle seems like it will last me a long time. Worth the money!" –makeupgt5
Get it from Sephora for $55.
17. A Pureology toning top coat, which uses blue pigments to neutralize orangey tones and brassiness in dark blonde and brunette hair. It'll also packs on some ✨shine✨ and make your do feel all soft n' silky.
Promising review: "I use this for my highlights for six weeks or so after visiting my colorist. It removes the brassy color and allows me to extend the time between visits to the hair salon. Smells great and deep conditions too." –Casa Amarillo
Get it from Amazon for $35 (also available in purple and gold).
You showing off your newly toned hair:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.