It’s 2 hours.
It’s 2 whole hours.
5. The Amazing Race’s Josh and Brent flew from Malloraca to Barcelona, took a train to the French Loire Valley, drove to Chateau de Villandry, flew 3,600 miles to LaGuardia, took a taxi to Coney Island, won a million dollars, and kissed on CBS.
(Season 21, Ep. 11)
It’s 2 hours long.
2 hours of footage.
2 hours of time.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺