1. The Villano Times — Emerson, NJ
“Well, what annoyed me most was that we couldn’t have pencils and erasers and things like that, and we also can’t have candy.” -Sarah Housman, 5th Grader
2. Bulldog Bulletin — Grand Prairie, TX
3. Bulldog Bulletin — Grand Prairie, TX
“Our opinion is that the Monster House movie is the best, because it’s kind of scary, but at the same time also funny.” -Jocelyn Lopez, 5th Grader
4. The Paw Print — Elkhorn City, KY
5. The Paw Print — Elkhorn City, KY
“Division of Vehicle Enforcement made students walk the line wearing total vision goggles. Michael Fields had students shoot foul shots while wearing the same glasses as well.”
6. PKES Panther Press — Fort Mill, NC
7. Colonial Times — Pelham, NY
“Mrs. Gashi moved from fifth grade to fourth. ‘I like them both,’ she said.”
8. Colonial Times — Pelham, NY
- Iraq's prime minister has ordered the arrest of protesters who breached Baghdad's fortified "Green Zone" and occupied the parliament building.
- Around 100 people drowned this past weekend after two migrant vessels went down in the Mediterranean sea.
- And elephants performed for the last time at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey after years of protest from animal advocates 🐘