- ryannmcadamsb "23 Chilling Facts About Disney's Haun..."
Actually, according to Wikipedia, “A person who is diagnosed with pedophilia must be at least 16 years of age, but adolescents must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia.” So, he is a pedophile whether he has been “forgiven” or not by his sisters or his god.
- ryannmcadamsb "A Lesbian Couple Have Married After 7..."
- ryannmcadamsb "Tom Hiddleston Crashed A Music Festiv..."
- ryannmcadamsb "Filipino Singing Group Brings New Lif..."
You know they practice these bits beforehand so I’m pretty sure if she didn’t find it funny she would’ve said no. Sometimes a joke is just a joke.
If a fetus is already aborted why not use their stem cells? It’s like not being an organ donor…it wastes precious lives that could ultimately be saved! As I see more Christians adopt these ideas, I’m so embarrassed. They’re right, life is precious but someone who will lose their life because of the lack of medical help is the real “culture of death.”
- ryannmcadamsb "This Bluegrass Cover Of Iggy Azalea..."
- ryannmcadamsb "This Flawless “Wicked” A ..."
Response to A 4-Year-Old Was Reportedly Banned From A Doughnut Shop For Asking A Customer If She Was Pregnant:
Unfortunately after the whole KFC debacle, I’m not as quick to believe what did or did not happen in a place of business, especially when a kid is involved.
Response to A School Sent Its Pupils A Beautiful Letter Saying They Are Worth Much More Than Their Test Results:
My daughter’s principal could sure use this! During award assembly, they give out awards for the kids who make “mastery” on their standardized test and then proceeds to tell the parents and students that the only children who will amount to anything are the kids who make mastery on their tests. The only kids who will be doctors, lawyers, CEOs, and presidents are kids who get a mastery score on their standardized tests.
- ryannmcadamsb "This Story Of A Dog's Last Day On Ear..."
People who are anti-vaccines will always find that one statistic that supports their argument of why vaccines are bad. It’s sad that they actually try and rationalize they skewed ideas.
She could careless about the military or veterans…of course she’s not going to comment six years later!
- ryannmcadamsb "Which "Frozen" Character Are You?"
- ryannmcadamsb "This Is What Disney Characters Would ..."
- ryannmcadamsb "A Man Turned A Grieving Woman’s..."
- ryannmcadamsb "Kevin Spacey And Jimmy Fallon's B..."
I had a friend of a patient’s family make a Facebook page talking how badly we as nurses and doctors weren’t caring for this child properly and that “if it was your kid you’d be taking better care of her.” After five 12 hour shifts in a row, I wanted to write on the Facebook post that I spent more time with that one child in one week than I had spent with my own children in a month…but that would’ve been a HIPAA violation. Instead, I had to leave Facebook for awhile so I couldn’t read about “what a shitty nurse” I was.
- ryannmcadamsb "There Was An Amazing Reunion On The S..."
- ryannmcadamsb "This Is Hands Down The Best Cover Of ..."
- ryannmcadamsb "20 Verra Verra Braw Reasons Why Sam H..."
- ryannmcadamsb "These Grandfathers Getting Married Mi..."
- ryannmcadamsb "Young Black Man In A Car Crash Knocke..."
- ryannmcadamsb ""Downton Abbey" Season 4 Trailer Is H..."
- ryannmcadamsb "Dolly Parton's Slowed Down Versio..."
- ryannmcadamsb "If Disney Princesses Had Instagram, T..."
- ryannmcadamsb "Disneyland's "Date Nite" Of The &..."
The only thing I can think when reading all these responses to this article, is if you have to use vulgarities or name calling then your argument is invalid.
The thing with being a juror is the fact that you have to put the facts of the case on trial, not your feelings or beliefs. Those jurors, I’m sure, agonized over their decision and unfortunately they were in one of the worst trials because of the opinions of the entire country. But to say that you wish that they would go kill themselves is completely unfair.