1. Beyoncé performed an absolutely insane 17-minute medley at the VMAs on Sunday night.
3. But at the end of Beyoncé’s performance, Jay Z and Blue Ivy came on stage to help present her award.
4. And let’s just say, those rumors were finally addressed…
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎