1. Last May, Alex Lubow used a groupon for a J.C. Penney photo shoot with his then weeks-old kitten Winslow.
2. “I was certainly getting lots of looks,” Alex said. “I sat around with the other families. Of course all of them had their little babies and newborns, and seemed pretty upset that my kitten was probably 10 times cuter.”
3. He said that when the photographer set up to shoot the first photo of Winslow and Alex, she burst out laughing.
6. And it looks like kitty photo shoots are pretty good way of raising some money: Winslow’s already raised half his goal!
7. Good luck, Winslow!
- The Democratic National Committee on Monday apologized for remarks sent over email criticizing the Bernie Sanders campaign 🇺🇸
- At least 15 people died and 45 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.