1. Last May, Alex Lubow used a groupon for a J.C. Penney photo shoot with his then weeks-old kitten Winslow.
2. “I was certainly getting lots of looks,” Alex said. “I sat around with the other families. Of course all of them had their little babies and newborns, and seemed pretty upset that my kitten was probably 10 times cuter.”
3. He said that when the photographer set up to shoot the first photo of Winslow and Alex, she burst out laughing.
6. And it looks like kitty photo shoots are pretty good way of raising some money: Winslow’s already raised half his goal!
7. Good luck, Winslow!
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎