1. This is Einstein the goldfish and he has a bladder disease that doesn’t allow him to swim.
2. But the four-year-old fish’s owner came up with ingenious lifejacket, built out of recycled tubing that allows him to swim!
3. The life jacket took Einstein’s owner three hours to make, building it from fish tank aeration tubes.
4. Einstein will unfortunately have to wear it the rest of his life, but it allows him to move about the tank and feed himself.
5. Swim bladder disease in fish is commonly referred to as flipover and affects an organ in the fish that affects its buoyancy.
6. Einstein’s owner isn’t the first fish owner to build a lifejacket for their fish. This is goldfish is wearing a harness built to keep this afloat too.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.