1. The intrepid geniuses behind Cooking For Bae collect “regrams” of the worst food photos on Instagram.
2. They describe themselves as being dedicated to struggle plates and inedible cuisine.
4. And this is a SpaghettiOs brunch. Which actually sounds great, to be honest.
6. Not all of the photos on Cooking For Bae are super awful. Some show wonderful innovation, like this homemade Pop-Tart.
7. Or these people who decided to boil hot dogs in a coffee maker.
12. But it looks like there’s more than enough horrible food on Instagram to make this a pretty long-lasting account.
- The Pentagon is repealing its ban on transgender people serving openly in the U.S. military.
- Adnan Syed, whose murder conviction was a subject of the "Serial" podcast, is getting a new trial.
- Donald Trump secretly listened in on phone calls at his landmark Florida estate Mar-a-Lago, sources tell BuzzFeed News.