1. The intrepid geniuses behind Cooking For Bae collect “regrams” of the worst food photos on Instagram.
2. They describe themselves as being dedicated to struggle plates and inedible cuisine.
4. And this is a SpaghettiOs brunch. Which actually sounds great, to be honest.
6. Not all of the photos on Cooking For Bae are super awful. Some show wonderful innovation, like this homemade Pop-Tart.
7. Or these people who decided to boil hot dogs in a coffee maker.
12. But it looks like there’s more than enough horrible food on Instagram to make this a pretty long-lasting account.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 million declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚