1. Below is an interview with Morris, who recently went viral in Mexico, about what he plans to do to his opponents.
3. According to one of Morris’ campaign managers, Morris being a cat is one of his best political tools:
Besides going after rats, Morris only says that he will eat, sleep, yawn and conduct other cat-like activities. His campaign managers say that this is exactly why you should vote for him.
“Candidates here almost never fulfill their promises,” said Jair Cuevas, one of the students who came up with the Morris campaign. “Our candidate promises to sleep, eat, yawn and play in the dirt and that is what he will do if he wins the election.”
5. Has great merch.
6. And the kids love him.
9. Morris’ campaign team say that political attacks and set-backs only make Morris’ message of eating, sleeping, and rolling around in the dirt stronger.
- Charlotte police will release video of Keith Lamont Scott's death today, the police chief says.
- Gennifer Flowers, the former model who had an extramarital affair with Bill Clinton in the 1980s agrees to join Trump at the presidential debate.
- The National Museum of African American History and Culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.