1. The song that’s currently blowing up in the wrestling world is called “ChaChaLaLa,” a 3-minute Latin dance number.
3. At WWE RAW, fans were chanting it non-stop during his match and actually spilled out into the hallways of the New Jersey IZOD Center to chant the instrumental tune.
4. Wrestling fans filled the hallways chanting “Du Dah! Duh du du duh du du duh Dah! Duh dah du duh dah Du Dah!”
5. And according to The Sunshine Coast Daily, since Wrestlemania, the song has become a massive hit:
The music to introduce WWE’s Fandango, who competes in a ballroom-dancer gimmick, has become a worldwide sensation since Monday Night RAW this week.
The song, Chachalala, has already hit number three on the Top Soundtrack Charts in America and was on the verge of cracking the UK Top 10, behind Taylor Swift’s “22”.
WWE.com has noted since Monday’s show, which was broadcast on Fox 8 in Australia on Wednesday, sales on the song have increased more than 4000%.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.