1. Mark McGrath, musical wunderkind, assembled what was going to be the most epic concert bill of the CENTURY.
2. But it’s been announced that the cruise is canceled!
6. UPDATE: Mark McGrath’s management has issued a statement about the cancelation of this epic tour:
Due to circumstances beyond the control of Mark McGrath, the Mark McGrath and friends cruise will not sail on Carnival Cruise Lines, October 2013 as planned. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
7. They are also offering a replacement “wine-centric cruise” for people who already purchased tickets:
We would like to offer you two options. First and foremost, you are entitled to a complete refund on all monies paid toward the cruise. In the alternative, we would be happy to have you join us on a different sailing.
This is a seven day cruise to the Caribbean on Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, and features a very nice rock and roll lineup, including Kenny Loggins, Three Dog Night, World Classic Rockers and Don Felder, formerly with the Eagles. Whatever cabin type you purchased on the McGrath cruise would be honored on the wine-dine sailing.
Additionally, this is a wine centric cruise and you will receive a bottle of wine nightly to be enjoyed either in your cabin or at dinner without charge. ($500 value) We have many schedule food and wine events on the ship which you are sure to enjoy. Even though this is a much longer and more expensive cruise, we are happy to offer you this sailing at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE as a courtesy and in appreciation for your understanding. Again, should you wish, a full refund will be processed immediately should you choose not to travel on the wine cruise.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭