1. Taco Bell’s new ad campaign is called “Guess Who Loves Taco Bell’s New Breakfast”:
7. Wow, McDonald’s, you’re really just going to let them come into your territory and disrespect you like that? SMH
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️