The answer is… “The Sailor’s Hornpipe.”
That song is obviously… Savage Garden’s “Crash and Burn.”
That song is…. Hoverphonic’s “Club Montepulciano.”
That is… Lucas’ “Lucas with the Lid Off”
Uh duh, that’s very clearly Minnie Riperton’s “Loving You.”
7. Oh, so close, it was actually the song from the Choco Mountain level of “Mario Kart 64.”
Oh, silly you, that’s “The Can Can.”
You were humming “Sweet Disposition” by The Temper Trap.
It’s the Disney cartoon “In the Bag.”
It’s Brian McKnight’s “What We Do Here.”
K7’s “Come Baby Come”
Uh, duh, that’s Knife Party’s “Internet Friends.”
14. The song that has a crowd that goes “oe-WAY-oe way-oe WAYY-oe WAY.”
You’re definitely talking about Baltimora’s “Tarzan Boy.”
Who knows, but it sounds an awful lot like this song from “The Simpsons.”
16. The song where the guy says “I’ll be there” over and over again.
Oh, that’s Kings Of Leon’s “On Call”
That song is “Master Of The House” from “Les Misérables.”
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳