5. Watch the whole video here:
7. The story is also, predictably, all Twitter can talk about.
8. UPDATE: TMZ has released another 3 minutes of elevator footage.
9. A representative for The Standard Hotel has also released a statement about the incident:
We are shocked and disappointed that there was a clear breach of our security system and the confidentiality that we count on providing our guests. We are investigating with the utmost urgency the circumstances surrounding the situation and, as is our customary practice, will discipline and prosecute the individuals involved to our fullest capacity.
10. Update — May 15, 11:31 a.m.: A new statement from The Standard says that the individual responsible for leaking the footage has been identified and fired:
The Standard has identified the individual responsible for breaching the security policies of the hotel and recording the confidential CCTV video released by TMZ.
The Standard has already terminated the individual and will now be pursuing all available civil and criminal remedies.
The Standard will next be turning over all available information to the criminal authorities.