1. This is Wang Xianxiang, he’s a 42-year-old fireworks maker from the Hunan province of China. He also happens to be able to lift buckets of water that weigh about 5 pounds with each of his eyelids and keep them lifted for about a minute.
2. On Saturday he performed at a festival near his hometown. He practices about 30 minutes each morning, then another two hours at night. He told NBC News, “I can currently hold 4.5 pounds on each eyelid, I’d like to push that to 11 pounds per eyelid.”
- U.S. presidential candidate Ted Cruz ended his campaign after losing Indiana's primary to Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders won on the Democratic side.
- A massive wildfire is threatening the capital of Canada's oilsands industry, and tens of thousands of people have been ordered to evacuate.
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."