1. This is Wang Xianxiang, he’s a 42-year-old fireworks maker from the Hunan province of China. He also happens to be able to lift buckets of water that weigh about 5 pounds with each of his eyelids and keep them lifted for about a minute.
2. On Saturday he performed at a festival near his hometown. He practices about 30 minutes each morning, then another two hours at night. He told NBC News, “I can currently hold 4.5 pounds on each eyelid, I’d like to push that to 11 pounds per eyelid.”
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏